FC Tuning

karting

I have recently been looking for a suitable place to get my car properly set and mapped. Pulsarbob recommended Steve:

FCTUNING
engine management tuning solutions

http://www.fctuning.com
steve@fctuning.com

From day one he offered genuine advice and information. He really knows his stuff and advised me what the best route would be. I went to meet him @ Motorworx last night (really good quality 4x4 dyno). He was set to work on mapping my current Dastek Unichip and to see how my R was running.

Now my R has obvious power gains, petrol economy has increased and throttle response is sharp, and to think, this is only with the little work he did with the Dastek unichip. I can’t wait for the fully reprogrammable ECU in a few months, where Steve can work his magic again with far greater gains. I would recommend him to anyone that would want the best from their cars. Cheers Steve! :-D

Honestly guys check this guy out. I will post pictures up of my powergraph soon!:thumbsup:
you proberly saw my pulsar there then (red one with a carbon bonnet) just had a apexi unit fitted got steve down to map it, only to find out the wastegate is buggered. so im taking it back and replacing the turbo and then going back there for steve to finish off. Top bloke and very helpful :) ohh and its marlow not slough ;)