fao micra ed

Jonesy

Do both cables not do the same job. Connect the ecu to the lap top, and then use the relevant software. Whats the difference between the two.

Mines works fine buddy.
The connection he supplied that plugs into the diag port, i bought a basic straight through RS232 lead and soldered the connections onto the back of it, and routed it over to the passenger side.
This way its not in the road when plugged in and also the standard nissan cable plugs directly onto it also.

simpulsar

Davie Houston said:
Mines works fine buddy.
The connection he supplied that plugs into the diag port, i bought a basic straight through RS232 lead and soldered the connections onto the back of it, and routed it over to the passenger side.
This way its not in the road when plugged in and also the standard nissan cable plugs directly onto it also.
can you post up some pics so i can see what you have actualy done cos mine doesent work .

yeah not a problem.
When i first got the cable it wasnt really making a good connection into the diag socket.
So i took off the white plug and re soldered the pins back on then pushed them into the diag port and it worked fine.
Thats what made me just solder the connections to the back of diag plug.

S

steve_fctuning

turboloon said:
thats what the seller says the soft ware that is on the board..it's version 1.4.0.01,is that any good..?

you will get the latest software which is 1.53 i think ;-)