fao micra ed

simpulsar

looks a interesting bit ov kit?? any thoughts anyone??? would be good to know if its worth having.
could do with this to set up my ignition timing once ive built my forge engine

turboloon

steve963 said:
I am thinking about the Blatz one but this is way cheaper!

As above any one got one, any thoughts?
i was thinking the same it would like be half price of blazt stuff,but we need some one with the knowledge to say if they're good enough...,i suppose it depends on the software thats installed on it:roll:

steve963

guess we will just have to wait, see if anybody notices this post!

then again tempted to just buy one for that price

turboloon

thats what the seller says the soft ware that is on the board..it's version 1.4.0.01,is that any good..?

Last edited:

turboloon

ach well i've taken the plunge for £39 delivered to the door i thought it was quite reasonible..i just hope it is ok!!lol, will let you know how i get on with it!!

steve963

turboloon said:
thats what the seller says the soft ware that is on the board..it's version 1.4.0.01,is that any good..?
dont think there is any software on the board, isnt the board just a serial to usb converter?

turboloon

i'm not sure but if you read the add the top left hand side of the shops banner it tells you ...'that the cable comes with registered software,unlike the chinnese ones that only last 2 weeks' and when i asked the seller what soft ware it was he said it was nissan datascan v 1.4.o.1..

CanadianR

the site there says you have to register the software to communicate with the ECU. Does anybody know if you have to pay to register the software after?

CanadianR

is the cable on here not the blatz cable, but the datascan cable?

If its the datascan cable and you dont have to pay to register the software then this is a pretty good price.