F*cking locking wheel nuts

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I took my front wheels off a few times over the last week and all of a sudden my locking wheel nut key has disappeared off the face of the earth:evil:

I have 2 sets on and one key is there, but the other one that always sits beside it isn't.:doh:

Anyone know where I left it?:der:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
It rolled down the drive and is wedged under your rear wheel... oh no, wait; that's my one.

stumo

it got stuck on the end of your Great Dane dildo and is now stuck 9 inches up yer ar$e.......

gtirjoey

air chizel will f*ck your wheels just buy a female easy out will come off no problems. i have to take locking wheel nuts off everyday as customers always lose them

gtirjoey

No mate, they are similar but instead of a thread they have blades that cut and lock into the nut when turned anti clockwise.

Braveheart

have you thought bout hammerin a socket on it, i'v done it a few times in work to get the lock nuts off
I used this method as well.
Think a garage but the lock nuts on with an air gun and the key stripped when I tried to remove a wheel.

I used an impact socket (black ones... ;-)) got all four locking nuts off and throw them away.
The socket was fine.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Its where you left it last...

No because I checked there first just in case:p

I found the bloody thing this morning at 5.50am when I wasn't even looking for it and I wasn't even in the house, I was walking to work.:shock:

The damn thing was in the back street as clear as day about 5 yards in front of where I parked yesterday, but I never had the socket to drop it or lose it there. I know for a fact it wasn't there yesterday and if it was it wouldn't have been for long as my lorry would have swept it up, so how the hell it got there I don't know.:evil: