EOI: Custom P Badge Caps

godzilr

Hi guys...my names Kelvin, i'm an owner from the GTiR-Oz Club forum here in Australia...

i recently done a group buy on some P badge caps...just seeing if anyone here would be interested in a cap, since i may do another run?

adjustable velcro strap on the rear...available in red/white/black/grey with grey stitch...to match our cars of course!

price is 15GBP...this is to cover caps, p&p and paypal fees :)

any questions...feel free to PM me...more pics can be organised, if needed!

thanks

kelvin

**interested**
RishiGTiR (B) PAID
oldaneal (R) PAID
D-Fens (R) (B) PAID
JIMMYBACK (B)(R)(G)(W)
GTIR-LOZ (G) PAID
GTiR_Mic (R) (NB) PAID
SickBoy (G) PAID
tee (B) PAID
Fire & skill (B) PAID
marcymarc (B)
Chi-town (B)
Nissanmansco (W) PAID
ronny_gti-r (B) PAID
Nigell_d6 (W) PAID
danmo (B) PAID
alfyboy (G) PAID

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AJ4

they look excellent bud, I'll definately have one.

suggestion - might be a good idea to approach the site owners on here ( gtirpulsar, hannie ) as they'd possibly be interested in buting them in bulk off you for sale through the owners club ? just a thought...

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Me too!....

You think you can organise with Ash and have them sent over with the Rad Plates...?

Rishi

O

Odin

Might as well have a black one too 8) , even though I look like a right numpty with a cap on :oops: :cry: .

rob

godzilr

good to see some interest in them...

Rishi...Ash lives about 4000km/6400miles :shock: so you'd have to pay postage from me to him...then him to you...not sure if its really worth the hassle?

kelvin

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
godzilr said:
good to see some interest in them...

Rishi...Ash lives about 4000km/6400miles :shock: so you'd have to pay postage from me to him...then him to you...not sure if its really worth the hassle?

kelvin

Well is was worth a shot... :lol:

I'll have the rare Black one please...

Might be worth editing your first post with a list of Members who want to order...

Rishi

godzilr

thats a good question...i say plastic...its fairly hard and thick...i will ask the guy who's making them (on monday)

first post updated...anyone who is interested...also put down what colour...

thanks

kelvin