engine

jay1

looking for around 1200, i made a video of it running before i pulled it out. il have to find paper work for it, but i can remove the sump and get some pics if thats any good?

Dangerous Dave

Sorry mate you've not been around long enough for me to trust you if the engines out I'm classing it as a fooked one, pics arnt all that useful all it will show is forged Pistons

sorry to to come across as a prick.

jay1

the car was only broken up because it had so many electrical bodges done to it, and it reli wasnt worth the aggro sorting it out

Dangerous Dave

The wiring on these cars isn't that hard an I'm not been funny but a video isn't worth anything simply because you could swap the engines plus you only have a small post count on top of that most of your posts are trying to sell things.

I can bid you £450 for it but that's it I'm afraid

Nick K

The wiring on these cars isn't that hard an I'm not been funny but a video isn't worth anything simply because you could swap the engines plus you only have a small post count on top of that most of your posts are trying to sell things.

I can bid you £450 for it but that's it I'm afraid
How many posts do you need then Dave to be worthy !? Think I wouldn't of been so nice with my response as the chat selling the engine in the response to your comments after you analised him!

Dangerous Dave

Good job your not selling the engine then!

anyway It does state in the op to pm me does it not? An the reason I ask people to pm me regarding engines and gearbox is simply to stop things like this! Would you buy the engine? On worst case it been fucked you have just shit out £1200 for a lump of scrap I know I've been stung in the past.

If if you have anything else to say pm me

jay1

its ok nick, he is obviously not that interested in my engine. i figured i wouldnt be rude as i have lots of bits left to sell and i figured the owners club would be the best place to sell

Dangerous Dave

its ok nick, he is obviously not that interested in my engine. i figured i wouldnt be rude as i have lots of bits left to sell and i figured the owners club would be the best place to sell
Have you just got the 1 engine for sale? And what parts are left?