engine and a few other bits wanted

P

pulsarboby

ok ok its actually done 1billion miles and only smokes a bit (so dont check the mirror too often) and the knocking isnt so bad if you turn the radio up a bit or use ear defenders, guaranteed untill the ign key turns, cant be fairer than that can i:lol::lol:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
ok ok its actually done 1billion miles and only smokes a bit (so dont check the mirror too often) and the knocking isnt so bad if you turn the radio up a bit or use ear defenders, guaranteed untill the ign key turns, cant be fairer than that can i:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

GTiR-Aholic

Dan I'm not gona fight with you on here mate.. and I'm sorry lawney if I am deterring this thread away from your parts but I will reply just once more.

You offered to come down help me remove the engine Dan.. I do not have the insurance policy which will cover you to work under my ramps or anywhere on my workshop.. end of the day if something was to go wrong and you injure yourself, I'm screwed! - That's why I said wait until I've removed it and then come down.. I told you the gearbox & flywheel was already removed and starter motor was already sold (gearbox was removed and sold for £2000 as stated in previous posts). You said you'll bring your own stuff to do a compression test on the floor which I said is fine by me.

You said you was going to come with your own bits to do a compression test on the floor (which can be done) and I said that's fine not a problem.. I had it ready by the end of the day and you turn up with your mate (with no tools or anything) to pickup the engine.

You walk inside.. stand around for an hour arguin with me to give you warranty when I specifically said to you the engine is being sold as seen and you was welcomed to do a compression test on the floor but you didn't.. you stood there looking at your mate laughing and joking for an hour.. I ain't got time for dreamers.. in the end you pissed me off so bad I was so tired that after you left and went home I thought fuckit I'm not selling to you.. that's why when you rang me back to say you've decided you DO want my engine.. I told you I don't want to sell it to you..

Then when you continuously bugged me for it.. I ignored your calls. I'm sorry to be rude about it mate but I explained everything very clear to you and you messed me around that night thinking that just because you've come down with the cash I'll give in to you but what you don't understand is after I've done a 12 hour shift at the garage.. the last thing I want is someone standing in my garage late evening tryna tell me that he's not sure now whether he wants it or not!

I'm leaving it there.. if you want Dan then pm me rather then post on here please because it's not fair for lawney.

nathan

if you want to address any issues you have with any member here, you could at least do it via PM or if it's worth it even start your own thread...........

Oh and before you cobble together some sort slag off reply, make sure you use proper english and not that fucking stupid text speak................
sorry i just had to do this it is not " proper english " its correct english lol

Tim

Drama, Drama, Drama :lol:

Good fun this ... keep it up chaps.

I'd rather bin something than sell to a chav, he/she is probably spending my money anyway! ;)

Dangerous Dave

Thanks craig but am all sorted now i still need a windscreen tho if you have one??,

Bob i will have that engine thats done 1billion miles how much cash are we talking to get such a sweet running engine like that?:lol::lol:

Thanks to gtir-aholic and dan for making this such a good read! Next time dan if you want to give someone the heads up i suggest you send them a pm that why it does'nt get peoples backs up and waste peoples time reading through all this shit !!!!

GTiR-Aholic

You're most welcome lawny, anytime :) lol jks, sorry i just looked over it myself.. petty.

How soon do you need a windscreen? I'm looking to scrap my white one soon so if you want to come take it out yourself, you can have it for nothing as it will only get crushed otherwise.. probably in the next couple of weeks.

P

pulsarboby

Bob i will have that engine thats done 1billion miles how much cash are we talking to get such a sweet running engine like that?:lol::lol:

well an engine like that is really priceless dave as it may have another 10 miles left in it yet which is a lot for a pulsar:madgrin:
will have it all sorted for saturday for you as agreed on phone earlier!

as above, ive a car sitting here thats gonna be scrapped soon with screen in (was gonna get it taken away on friday but if your gonna try get the screen out then il postpone it till monday), if you want to try get it out then you can have it, but if it breaks then i want £300:lol::lol:
il even supply you with some mig wire a pair of gloves etc to try cut it out with;-)

billy187

Same here i have a windscreen that you can have if you can get it out, so guess you've got some options there depending on who's closer to you..

Dangerous Dave

as above, ive a car sitting here thats gonna be scrapped soon with screen in (was gonna get it taken away on friday but if your gonna try get the screen out then il postpone it till monday), if you want to try get it out then you can have it, but if it breaks then i want £300:lol::lol:
il even supply you with some mig wire a pair of gloves etc to try cut it out with;-)

Thanks bob i will have a go at getting mine out tommorow night and see how that goes(hope i dont crack mine:lol::lol:)
I will bring a extra £300 then just in case:lol:
i will see you some time saturday morning mate;-)

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

ive got 2 mots to do in morning (saturday) so should be down workshop around 11-11.30ish so see you then

GTiR-Aholic

I was a car breaker for about 4yrs.. didn't normally try keeping the windscreen used to love standing on the roof tops and smashing them in with a sledge hammer haha buttt.. I did take a few out when needed.. I found easiest way was the heat up a nice chunky flat screw driver with a burner.. then push it through the glue... that'll help feed your wire thru.. then I just wrapped the wire round a pair of pliers on either end and two people.. saw-ing motion.. job done in 10mins but as long as you get all the way around you shouldn't crack it.. I know it gets tricky down the bottom of the dash and on the corners it's a b*tch

Dangerous Dave

I was a car breaker for about 4yrs.. didn't normally try keeping the windscreen used to love standing on the roof tops and smashing them in with a sledge hammer haha buttt.. I did take a few out when needed.. I found easiest way was the heat up a nice chunky flat screw driver with a burner.. then push it through the glue... that'll help feed your wire thru.. then I just wrapped the wire round a pair of pliers on either end and two people.. saw-ing motion.. job done in 10mins but as long as you get all the way around you shouldn't crack it.. I know it gets tricky down the bottom of the dash and on the corners it's a b*tch

I had a go at doing it like that last night i even got a mate of mine to run around it with a heat gun seemed to work ok:thumbsup:he told me after we had finshed that he had some kind of power tool that would cut through the glue but i dont fancy my chances with that.