engine and a few other bits wanted

Dangerous Dave

Hi can anyone help? am looking for yet another engine for the R so if anyone has one kicking around that is in good working condition ready just to drop in and go, A low mileage one would be best i have cash waiting and could pick up one night this week or at the weekend. Am also after a passenger drive shaft,
windscreen,
and a bonnet in red or if anyone has a carbon bonnet that they want to sell:thumbsup:

Thanks in advance.

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
this thread is going 2 kick off now :doh: :fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight:

[/B]

:der: great selling method, i wonder why pulsarbob doesnt try this...:der:
only trying to look out for some one as i nearly brought a engine of gtir aholic and when i went to pick it up he left me for 3hours waiting and then didnt answer his phone.then i see a bit later that he sold some one a gearbox for £2000 and 2nd and 3rd gear wasnt there! so how do u no? And in fact bob knows my car and i buy things of bob coz he dont fuck people over like gtir aholic.

Dangerous Dave

Thanks for the help am still looking for a engine and am waiting for a few replys if you pm me could you let me know where you live because am going to try and pick everything up in one trip cheers.

GTiR-Aholic

Okay firstly.. I ain't here to kick off with anyone.. infact I'm not here to run a business like Bob with a yard of pulsar bits.. I've just got 2 pulsars.. One i am heavily modifying and the other I'm using bits that I need and selling bits I dont!

SECONDLY... Dan... I didn't pickup my fone to you because you wasted my fucking time you prat.. I'm running a reputable business here.. I got 9 mechanics working for me and 16 employees in total.. my garage has been standing and running here in Greenwich since 1972 - I.E.. I don't have time for chavs to come stand around and wank over my projects..!

I ain't got to answer to anyone or clear up this shit you've started.. but just step back and look at the way you've tried to sell yourself.. by slating down another fellow member?... get a life mate!

Lastly, the £2000 gearbox issue was minor.. just a misscommunication which I attended to immediately.

Not being funny but if I was out to con anyone that I would have done it a long time ago.. but from your childish comments above I'll remember who you are now.. I completely forgot what your username was on here but thanks for reminding me and hope you eventually got an engine sorted :)

All the best,
Jay

Last edited:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
only trying to look out for some one as i nearly brought a engine of gtir aholic and when i went to pick it up he left me for 3hours waiting and then didnt answer his phone.then i see a bit later that he sold some one a gearbox for £2000 and 2nd and 3rd gear wasnt there! so how do u no? And in fact bob knows my car and i buy things of bob coz he dont fuck people over like gtir aholic.
are you "special" or something :der: you can say things like that on an open forum

unfortunately this thread topic does open the flood gates to all sort of problems as non members are not supposed to sell on here anyway and also in my experiance the person throwing around the unfounded insults and libellous comments is normally the person at fault

Dan, any more of that shit and you'll be out of here..............

Okay firstly.. I ain't here to kick off with anyone.. infact I'm not here to run a business like Bob with a yard of pulsar bits.. I've just got 2 pulsars.. One i am heavily modifying and the other I'm using bits that I need and selling bits I dont!

SECONDLY... Dan... I didn't pickup my fone to you because you wasted my fucking time you prat.. I'm running a reputable business here.. I got 9 mechanics working for me and 16 employees in total.. my garage has been standing and running here in Greenwich since 1972 - I.E.. I don't have time for chavs to come stand around and wank over my projects..!

I ain't got to answer to anyone or clear up this shit you've started.. but just step back and look at the way you've tried to sell yourself.. by slating down another fellow member?... get a life mate!

Lastly, the £2000 gearbox issue was minor.. just a misscommunication which I attended to immediately.

Not being funny but if I was out to con anyone that I would have done it a long time ago.. but from your childish comments above I'll remember who you are now.. I completely forgot what your username was on here but thanks for reminding me and hope you eventually got an engine sorted :)

All the best,
Jay
u didnt answer the phone coz u was taking off fly wheel and starter motor so i couldnt compression test the engine as u knew i was bringing a compression tester with me so good luck to people who buy thing off you when u wouldnt even do a fitting warrentee.said alot about that engine.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
u didnt answer the phone coz u was taking off fly wheel and starter motor so i couldnt compression test the engine as u knew i was bringing a compression tester with me so good luck to people who buy thing off you when u wouldnt even do a fitting warrentee.said alot about that engine.
if you want to address any issues you have with any member here, you could at least do it via PM or if it's worth it even start your own thread...........

Oh and before you cobble together some sort slag off reply, make sure you use proper english and not that fucking stupid text speak................

P

pulsarboby

i may as well join in too then lol
newbuilt engine (standard will need to be run in) £950 or 1k with mint red bonnet and driveshaft