emanage ultimate

andy gtir black

:doh: just got an emanage ultimate fitted and after a lot of swearing and sore heads its finally running but every time i come of the throttle it constantly pops and bangs on the over run sounds shit hot but it didn't do this before the emanage was fitted all the maps have not been touched so it should be running normal but its not and its using shit loads of fuel does anyone have any ideas what could be up with it

rayman75

wheres bonnybridge????

best thing to do is unplug the emange and find somewhere to map it properly.

if it was brand new, they arent mapped for any car.

andy gtir black

in central Scotland mate's iam goni unplug it i thought that the car would just run normally with the emanage with no maps touched but obviously not

rossdj1983

if you dont know what to do with it mate get someone who knows to. its one of those things thats got to be **** on

andy gtir black

yeah i no mate my mate knows a bit about them he has the emanage blue in his gto and has got that running good but the ultimate has loads more stuff on it but i dont want to pull any fuel awy from it realy want it to get set up on the rollers

G

gavmc18

might also be a bit far but japerformance in ellon do them thats who is doing mines just now

Fusion Ed

PM me if you want some help andy. I have several base maps for them on the ultimate, I just need to know your specs.

huu-raa

take it upto ducan at hypertech mate hell sort it out for ya

it poping n banging on the over run is fine just the un burnt fuel getting used

mine does it the now without emanage ;-)

Keira

Micra Ed said:
PM me if you want some help andy. I have several base maps for them on the ultimate, I just need to know your specs.
why was me earlier post regarding the above deleted ?