Emanage ECU

rayman75

they are a good piggyback chip, alot of people on here use them and i will in the future, i believe edd or ashills can map them aswell.

Ricky_GTi-R

ashills said:
ultimate is a top bit of kit the options on it are massive
will mine be first gtir to use it ??
Ash what options has the Emanage got? is it the same as the F-Con etc?

Ricky

Dooie Pop Pop

Ricky_GTi-R said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
mattygti-r said:
and they cost alot less than that
about half that tbh :lol:
Yeah is that for the ultimate version mate? The normal Emanage if bout £250 from the same bloke, i thought that price was good for the ultimate version.
:oops: i thought that was the blue :roll: :lol: i quite fancy the ultimate......when the mappers get some experience with it :lol:

ashills

is does seem a good bit of kit we've been using it on a car for a few months now and options and brilliant and endless there are lots of firmware upgrades that have sorted alot of the teething problems
couple of good things it can do is show knock value and also will be able to self map ignition soon with next update also shows realtime ignition advance instead of just correction there isnt many things a standalone ecu can do that the emanage ult. cant
wireless launch control button is a nice feature to

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Have to say... Looking at the Ultimate... Its an excellent bit of Kit...

The eManage is about £150 and the Ultimate is £270...

Rishi

ashills

this is part of the problem people only say price of base units which on there own are about the same as an afc its then you add harnesses, map sensor + harness ,software and lead then they become a good tuning tool
for an emanage ultimate with a few toys attached u need to allow 500 quid

Dooie Pop Pop

ashills said:
is does seem a good bit of kit we've been using it on a car for a few months now and options and brilliant and endless there are lots of firmware upgrades that have sorted alot of the teething problems
couple of good things it can do is show knock value and also will be able to self map ignition soon with next update also shows realtime ignition advance instead of just correction there isnt many things a standalone ecu can do that the emanage ult. cant
wireless launch control button is a nice feature to
ok :lol: SOLD! i want one :lol:

i take it (hope) the harnesses are interchangable so i only need to buy the unit itself? :)

it was the launch control that did it :lol: :lol: :lol:

GTiR_Mic

I have the Ultimate ECu, and Harness.....how much does the Map Sensor and the harness for it come in at?

Mic

Dooie Pop Pop

GTiR_Mic said:
I have the Ultimate ECu, and Harness.....how much does the Map Sensor and the harness for it come in at?

Mic
dont quote me on this but iirc the map sensor and harness for the blue is £60 odd plus shipping.

ashills

alot of the bits are a straight swap over with the 2 units so quite a nice swap over etc map sensor is same if i remember right
map sensor is normally about $120 with the harness
over here its normally 120 quid