emanage blue

low612

Does anyone have a writeup on install of emanage blue. Tips as well. I know its pretty straight foward . My concern is just getting the wiring spliced correctly on the R harness. So i guess pinout diagram or if anyone has done it tell me which wire goes to corresponding color harness. thanks!

Nigell_d6

Hi,

I am assuming you know the ECU connector numbers, but if you don't let me know, so here goes:-

ECU wire colour Join & E-Manage wire colour & connection

101 - White/Black 'T' in Pink Red from connector 1 top row left
103 - Green/Black 'T' in Orange/Red from connector 1 top row left
110 - Yellow/Black 'T' in Red/Yellow from connector 1 top row left
112 - Blue/Black 'T' in Blue/Red from connector 1 top row left
116 - Black 'T' in Black/Red from connector 1 bottom row

1 - White join to Blue/White from connector 2 top row left
2 - Blue/Black 'T' in Brown from connector 1 bottom row

16 - Orange join to Purple from connector 1 bottom row
20 - White(dirty) 'T' in Grey from connector 1 top row right

47 - Orange 'T' in Red from connector 1 bottom row mid
48 - Black join to (?) Black from connector 1 bottom row mid

From E-Manage - Light Blue to orange Loom,
From E-Manage - Blue/Black to White loom.

Where I have put 'T' in means that the original wire is connected onto, were not means the original wire is cut and each end connects to a different wire on the E-Manage.

Hope the above makes sense and sorts your problem, any hassle give me a shout,

With regards to the english version of the e-manage instructions, do a search on here and will point you to a down loadable version, any problem pm me with your postal address and will send you a copy,,

regards

Nigel

low612

Wow thanks!! . The emanage i got is suppose to be coming with an english manual that the guy has . If you do have the connector numbers that would help greatly, i do have a manual on my pc somewhere i just have to dig around eventually i will stumble on it. Thanks!

Nigell_d6

low612 said:
Wow thanks!! . The emanage i got is suppose to be coming with an english manual that the guy has . If you do have the connector numbers that would help greatly, i do have a manual on my pc somewhere i just have to dig around eventually i will stumble on it. Thanks!

Ok will sort it out for you and post it, there used to be one on the old site, but is no longer available, give me a couple of days, if you havent received anything, give me a reminder, senalities setting in:roll:

Regards

low612

Does anyone have the actual pin locations and wire color codes for the RNN14 connector 1 and 2 on emanage. I need them for the emanage control unit side. Basically all the greddy and mohdparts are useless. The unit i bought was used but there are pins that came out of the connectors so i need to know the proper location . This is for the emanage unit side only right now.

low612

these are the wire color which i have loose hanging out of the connector wheter it belongs to connector 1 or 2 i dont know . Im assuming this is the emanage connection since its close to the connector 2

light blue /blk stripe
dark blue/blk stipe
pink/blk stripe
purple/blk stripe
orange/wht stripe is cut one end retained in connector
orange /blk stripe retained in connector

Nigell_d6

Ill do a schematic for you, but will take me a bit of time as im up to my eyes at work at moment, let me know if you no longer require it

Regards

Nigel

low612

Nigell_d6 said:
Ill do a schematic for you, but will take me a bit of time as im up to my eyes at work at moment, let me know if you no longer require it

Regards

Nigel

Ok Nigel i really appreciate it. thanks again!

Fusion Ed

low612, if you actually look at what I posted ages ago EVERYTHING you need is there, including all the colours, locations pin outs and connections.

Ed

low612

Micra Ed said:
low612, if you actually look at what I posted ages ago EVERYTHING you need is there, including all the colours, locations pin outs and connections.

Ed

Do you have a link for it. The thing with mine the wires were pulled out of the connector and the color codes are all off from what the manual says.

ashills

on the first page of this thread he has left u 4 links from the website should be everything u need there

low612

I have the manuals looked over all that stuff before posting already on my own .None of the wires correspond to what i have in hand because they came out of the connector they dont match anything in the manual. I dont need manuals or anything such from the emanage i know where to get it and have already. All i need is the actual location of each wire on the emanage harness connector. EACH WIRE has came out of the EMANAGE CONNECTOR . The wire COLORS dont match the manuals description. So i wanted to know the colors on those who have it with the CORRECT color description. description to . Now the 4 links none of them have the correct colors so is the diagrams actual location right but the color description is off? Do i ignore color and just go by the location and hope i dont short anything out since all the COLORS are wrong in the manual? Bottom line i need the COLORS of your ACTUAL wires(NOT FROM MANUAL) on your emanage and what pin location on the GREY. EMANAGE CONNECTORS 1 & 2 . Thanks!!

Last edited:

ashills

in the manual it points to a pin and says what it goes to and what colour it is so cant ui put each wire into plug as it says

low612

ashills said:
in the manual it points to a pin and says what it goes to and what colour it is so cant ui put each wire into plug as it says
ok...none of the colors match on this igniton harness .....http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/manuals/emanage_main_manual/e-manage_24.JPG

So the remaining wires i have left that have the metal pins on them do not match the colors listed and have came out of grey connector . Now the question is do i disregard the color of the emanage wire and just use the correct pin location . Because i cant go by color as none of the colors of the wires on the emanage ignition harness match what the manual says . Do you understand what iam trying to describe.? This has nothing to do with the vehicles harness i just need to get the emange wires sorted. Ashills do you have an emanage installed? This can be solved easily with actual pictures of both connectors

Last edited:

Fusion Ed

Ignore the colour. Its not an issue. Just make sure the wires are in the right place. The ignition connector only needs the far left top and bottom pins anyway.

low612

Micra Ed said:
Ignore the colour. Its not an issue. Just make sure the wires are in the right place. The ignition connector only needs the far left top and bottom pins anyway.
Thanks thats what i needed to know!!:thumbsup:Ignore color

steve963

Micra Ed said:
MicraEd, when you say 206 not 208 I take it you mean the 3 rotating pots under the front cover. glad I read this what does the last pot do being on the wrong setting??