email address for TRL (the racing line) in Halifax - anyone got one?

vpulsar

Rather you than me dude.

I've no idea what they're like I don't trust any tuners to be honest, Ed yes but the rest No.

I'd rather find a good local garage if I needed work done, Tuners just seem to think there time if some much more valuable than a jobbing garage doing the same job a but like main dealers really and I don't trust them either.

Rob

paz

Cheers Rob

I've used them before and they were good Makaveli, you had a bad experience?

Most of the time I use a local garage but the old boy who really knew his stuff has gone now, and the new lad thats there isn't as interested as he needs to be. Its hard work sometimes with an older car, really needs someone whos passionate and gives a shit.

vpulsar

really needs someone whos passionate and gives a shit.

Isn't that the truth and so bloody hard to find, They all want your money but no bugger seems to care about what they're doing these days just grab the money and run.

This is one of the reason I chose to have another pulsar built, I know the cars inside out so can do most stuff myself if need be and if I can't I know a man that can.

Rob

Especially when the cars are fitted with hidden video cameras recording it all for Youtube, and you then blow up said car and try to claim its because Tim Radley can't build engines.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
It does, but I can't find it on the MLR anywhere (unless anyone else can find it?)

Possible they removed it to retain business advertising?

fudge

better off at richard henrey motorsport in bradford tbh, hes a trustworthy tuner with a lot of experience and a good customer backing