Eerrmmm I don't know...

Tim!

Hi guys

Just had a rebuild and new shell... Trying to get it running now and it won't start... It turns fine with jump leads on it kinda turns over revs to 1.5ish for 3seconds then dies off I'm lost for ideas iv tried boost leaks it's getting plenty of fuel vac hoses are all good

It's almost completely standard just got a manifold + elbow back system manual boost controller and a massive air filter pluss a FMIC and a walbro

Any help would be much aprichiated as its doing my nut and I wanted it running b4 Xmass as a little kind of present to myself :)

Tim!

Checked that mate... They run from Tank to fuel reg to rail then out the top of the rail then back to the tank... Iv got a vid of what it's doing but I can't post it off my phone for some reason

Also as soon as I open the throttle it kills the revs completely

red reading

Checked that mate... They run from Tank to fuel reg to rail then out the top of the rail then back to the tank... Iv got a vid of what it's doing but I can't post it off my phone for some reason

Also as soon as I open the throttle it kills the revs completely

The fuel lines are the wrong way round,

It goes,

Tank
fuel pump
fuel filter
injector rail
fuel pressure regulator
return line to tank

So as said lines are the wrong way round on the rail.

Tim!

Ohh explains a lot thanks a lot mate will give that a go tomorrow,

On the rail then should it there is the adaptor plate and the pipe which one is in and out?

warpspeed

Pull the pipes of the rail, put each hose in seperate jars, switch ignition on and off quickly, whichever jar has fuel in it is the supply, put that house straight into the rail and the other into the regulator, job done! :D

Tim!

Thanks for all the advice guys all up and running :)

Had a cheeky little test drive and forgot how dodgy my bogged up intercooler pipe was on the hot side blew it off the FMIC so gonna order new pipes up :)

My aim is to have fully running and MOTd by Xmas