ecu pin outs

ohc_turbo

can anyone help me in finding out the ecu pinouts for the n14 gtir please, like a picture of the plug with numbers on it and a list with what they do, might even be in the service manual.

tell me if im wrong but ive heard the sr20DE uses the same pin out as the gtir? or at least the gti front eccs loom is interchangable with the r's one

cheers

ohc_turbo

yes its me, thanks ed your a top man, it surprises me that is said on it b13 sr engine aswell as the B13 was SR20DE only, This can only mean that the SR20DE pinouts are the same ofr both N/A SR's and turbo SR's, ill have to study the pinouts closely to see whether i can straightforwardly plug in a n14 gtir ecu in my car, ive got the pinouts of my car but its in japanese, im working on getting it translated.

ive got a U12 SR20DET 4x4 by the way that im trying to do it to, easy way to get a ecu mapped with 444cc injectors at least, i might even be able to get a chiped one if one crops up

speaking to a guy in aus and he said i could do it just by changing a few wires..? never that easy..

Fusion Ed

Take my word on it that they are not (all) the same. I have been asked (and completed) conversions a few times now to run DET ecus on non DET cars. I did my last one yesterday which was to allow an Almera GTI to run RNN14 ecu for a Pulsar engine conversion :)

Glad to be of help however.

Ed

ohc_turbo

cheers stu, this is the one got for my car that needs translating, dont know how im going to do it at themoment though unless i can find someone that can read japanese