ECU Code "Long, Short, Short (Pause) Long, Short, Short"

GTiR-Aholic

The lambder sensor is in your turbo elbow. The one under the seat is just a heat sensor (Most people run without these due to either a de-cat pipe or custom exhaust, as i do).

is your ecu totally standard?

Try another. Mine wouldn't remove the knock sensor fault even after a brand new knock sensor was fitted. Replaced ecu for another standard one - job sorted.

Worth trying, especially if your breaking one as you probably have one - hopefully not with your missing AFM!!:thumbsup:

Also, when i was attempting to wire in my Z32, in the end i removed it and replaced with standard. When replacing my standard AFM I put the wires in the connectors wrong and it ran just like you describe. Only difference was that when I did the fault code check it would reset to 5 - 5 which is all clear. Then when started again it would run like sh!t and go back to the AFM fault code.

I fixed it now.. it was the apexi safc which i removed but left harness in place.

I want to remove it completely rather than pay dollars to get it set up.. is it hard to remove to put ecu/afm back to standard.