eBay

Dangerous Dave

I have one of the Rs up on eBay at the minute, and this has shocked me because when I put the 205gti on in 5 days it had over 900 views and 30 watchers.

The old pulsar has been on for less than two days and it's already got over 600 views and around the 30 watchers

and on top of this I've been on the phone to a really nice bloke that is wanting to buy the car this is the best bit he has a 300zx and he's wanting the pulsar as a toy that he can look after and keep standard! I take my hat off to him because he's 64 true petrol head and he is the kind of bloke I want to buy this car as it really is worth every penny.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
We are now officially into the territory of "classic car" and out of "boy racer". - I'm not sure it reflects in any more value in running cars (although I'd like it to), but it does mean that there's less and less people interesting in buying one to B beta than mi m8s fully sik evo wat is wel fast init bruv.

Gaskell

its a shame when you see them and they have been crashed into a halfords store...

Seen this car close up and it looks 10x better then the pictures (daves doggy camera skills :D )

Dangerous Dave

Yeah I have to say it does like shite on the pics.

I I tell you I've had some really stupid questions such as is the flare in used condition have you used it then cleaned it back up?

I I think it will end up going to the older chap (that's where I want it to go anyway) if it goes to him I will down load all the build pictures and put them in a folder for him.