Earthing kits

stumo

Just make sure all your earths are good but if you feel the need ofr an earthing kit, just make your own.

P

pulsarboby

or buy one off me lol, ive a brand new hks one all still in its original wrapping (never opened) cant remember how much but look on my website.
itll be cheaper than that though for sure

Prince

I've this kit on mine and i noticed that my lights is brighter now and better volt stability. Before i used it i had already checked my earths and there were ok.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
or buy one off me lol, ive a brand new hks one all still in its original wrapping (never opened) cant remember how much but look on my website.
itll be cheaper than that though for sure
AUD90 is about £50 isn't it? So you're about £10 cheaper (with less shipping cost and shipping time, I'd guess).

I might be slightly unrealistic about what they are worth because I used to work somewhere that had a pneumatic crimping tool for making cables like that up, so I just pinched the off-cuts. - Not as pretty, but cheap.

EDIT: Hang on... that's in AUD, but he's in the UK (and that's eBay.co.uk)!?

JasonR

Yeah its ebay.co.uk, not sure why its AUD though. All my earths are ok but if it improves things like lights and gives better volt stability i think il do it. Cheers for the help.

hkspulsar

I looked at these but never got around to getting one. I went to his website and he gives free delivery and its about 5 quid cheaper on there!!
But the link is not working at the moment!! typical

P

pulsarboby

ye dis da koolist won dat da dolla kan get ya an weel make da ca much faaaaaaaaaaster in it coz it da HKS supa faaaaaaaast edishn

shroom

not that advert for stroke awareness again :lol:

so would it make the headlights any better as I might aswell use a strip light on the front of my car its bad

Tk1

i have one of these kits in blue and gold battery terminals
unused £25 +delivery no special hks box with mine though :lol: