e-Manage Ultimate Settings.

Braveheart

I'm ready to fit my Ultimate but I'm unsure of some of the setting which are set using the computer softwear application. In fact, the very first setting I looked at under parameter settings has thrown me off ..... :oops: Not a great start.

Vehical / Engine Code: SR20DET(13), SR20DET(14) or SR20DET(15)

Now, when you select any of the above, a number of other fields in that menu window and other field in different sub menus change which is very good in a way but when I check the injector size it's 370 for SR20DET(13) and (14) 480 when I choose SR20DET(15)
I thought the standard unmodded GTiR has 444cc.

Be worned, this is just my first question.... :doh: :lol: ;-)

Braveheart

bump....

Still not sure about this.

I'd like to choose SR20DET(14) but when I do, there are some other fields that do not look correct.

Under IGN menu, it shows INPUT 4 & OUTPUT 4 should that not be set to 1 / 1
Under I/J menu ingector size is 370... I think it should be 444.

Braveheart

I'm sure it will fit... plugs and wiring look good.
I want to get my head round the basic config before I plug it in.
There are a number of parameters that I fell are not correct so I'm still reading up.

andy gtir black

i found this site helpful with mine there a download half way down that lets u edit the setting for each car so u can put in sr20det with 444 injectors and so on you will c what i mean if u download it

Braveheart

Cheers Andy.... that is really useful information. :thumbsup:
It has helped my muddled mind just by reading through the verbage.:oops: ;-)

Braveheart

Sh1t... I've got too posts going for e-Manage stuff...oops.
Think we should stay on this thread now for the setting and leave the other.... we know where the harness can be sourced now.

Anyway from Andys URL, it shows jumper 13 should be used for water and 14 for knock so I will bin the crib sheet I have.... and will set jp13 to 1-2.

jp17 may need to get changed to 1-2.

Last edited:

GTIR-LOZ

just been reading my emanage tuning booklet and the article posted on here, it looks fairly simple to sort the engine prob out as it lets you input the size of the injectors etc later on as well as the ignition type the one prob i can see is that i have a q45 installed does anyone know the airflow meter code to input into the emu unit,

another question, is if i installed my 700cc injectors and corrected the size of injectors i.e had 444cc before then 700cc as corrected injector value would that alter my fueling automatically so it runs though they were 444cc or would it just still overfuel massively, want to get can running with all base settings and then drive to get it setup but dont want to be fitting injectors in the car park lol

everything else doesnt look too tricky(apart from the tuning side:lol: )

rayman75

i didnt tune mine or even have it hooked up to a laptop, but i think you can change all the settings later on with a simple drop down menu. but i dont think you can have 700's in there and correct it to 444's it would overfuel like made i think.

Braveheart

You can save the setup file and send it (email) it's a a blabla.EM2 file but given the fact Rayman has never hooked his up to a laptop, it's probably not a good idea for him to touch it... I'm still reading the books and having a play with the software but do not think I will connect it up until after the 11th Nov as I'm now concentration of having my car fit and ready for a final track day of the year before I rip things to bits.

Braveheart

GTIR-LOZ said:
got my loom through this week looks very well made i hope it fits will hopefully try it out on sat!
Good news Loz.:thumbsup:
You can plug yours in first then and let me know how it goes... :lol: ;-)

turboloon

is the loom just a simple plug and play then lads as i'm looking in to gettig this if it is plug and play...obvously i will need to get the car mapped aftter wards

Braveheart

turboloon said:
is the loom just a simple plug and play then lads as i'm looking in to gettig this if it is plug and play...obvously i will need to get the car mapped aftter wards
Yes it's Plug n Play.... it links in between the OE ECU and OE ECU connection.
From the PnP harness, there's 3 plugs on a 3 foot loom that you take to your e-Manager Ultimate.

Last edited: