Driver’s Side Drive Shaft Oil Seal Part Number

hmmm

Does anyone know the part number to this please. I

I checked on the Nissan FAST CD.

38342-56E00- came up as SEAL-OIL,DIFFERENTIAL CASE which is what the Nissan dealer gave me.

33114-56E00- came ups as SEAL-OIL,DRIVESHAFT RH which is what I think it is.

Thanks.

hmmm

38342-56E00- came up as SEAL-OIL,DIFFERENTIAL CASE which is what the dealer gave me is below ...

and 33114-56E00- came ups as SEAL-OIL,DRIVESHAFT RH which is what I thought is below ...

Which one please?:?

Thanks.

K

kentyboy

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I also need the d/shaft seal on the offside. How much was it and what was the correct part number?

hmmm

Nope I ended up ordering them both and hopefully at least one of them will be the correct one. I'll get the prices for you tomorrow mate.

And if you manage to find out which the correct part no. is then please do let me know.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
If and when you finally get these seals, if you fit them yourself make sure you put then in with some sort of drift which fits the hole size exactly and also

1. Get them 110% straight in the locating hole, slightly off centre and they will **** oil.

2. Before removing he old seal from he casing, run a scribe or something round the mating face of the seal so you know how far to tap the new seal into position, as you can push them in to far and then they don't make a seal, they only need to be 1mm in to far and your stuffed.

Steve

hmmm

I'll be getting Olly to do this for meas well as fitting a million other maintenance parts :roll:.

Thanks for the advice Steve and I'll be sure to pass it on to him. Better to be safe than sorry ;-) .

Not even sure if I have the correct parts ordered yet. The worst thing is the seals were on a 3 week order so another almost ahother 2 weeks to go yet... and if they are the wrong ones then ... :evil:.