dp motorsport..read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

mckelvr

read this if you are considering using dp motorsport for parts or tuning...
Last year i bought a tubular manifold from this company .after my engine was built we went to fit it and it had 2 major faults
1 it wouldnt line up to the holes at the engine
2 it didnt fit the turbo
the holes were miles out
i sent it back to them to be told they will fix it (bearing in mind it took months to arrive in the first place i said no thanks)
after lots of calls later dave finally agreed to exchange it for a set of coilovers then he decided he wasnt doing this till he fixed and sold my manifold

i gave them the benefit of the doubt and agreed .weeks went buy and after another load of calls dave and alan told me the coilovers were on their way
another few weeks went buy and no coilovers i called again to be told "sorry mate there is a delay they will be with you next week"
next week came and no coilovers i called again (by this point i was getting ready to go to japan for a month) dave at dp told me "no probs mate when you get back they will be here waiting for you"
a month later i got back called dp and was told they will be with me next week
next week came and you guessed it no coilovers so i called
dp told me they were ordered so i called the supplier and they told me they weren,t ordered at all
i called alan at dp motorsport again and asked why they were telling porkies
numerous calls and arguments later they told me to go and buy the coilovers and they would refund me by a chq so i did
finally after another load of calls the chq did turn up and yes you guessed it bounced !
after the holiday new year period i called again and some new guy answered the phone telling me he owned the company now but he would sort it out he told me to call back next week so i did
he took my details and told me he would post me a chq and
you are right no chq arrived so i called again and was told this time to f@ck off in a very aggresive tone and not to call them again

please note this is the cut down version it goes on longer but im just trying to let you all know what this company are like the will lie and lie and lie ..there are plenty other good tuners out there who will not con you

pulsar craig

heard quite afew bad things about them now, i believe steve ( erimus1 ) off the modifiers is in the process of sueing them

Godzilla

what a cowboy outfit , my mate had a pulsar tuned by them going back 6+yrs and it was spot on but think they were quite reputable then ,

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
my manifold cracked twice last year rang them and they did not want 2 no fooking wannkers :whip2::whip2::whip2:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
heard quite afew bad things about them now, i believe steve ( erimus1 ) off the modifiers is in the process of sueing them
Nope - they went bankrupt and then re-opened with a new name so he didn't get the chance in the end. I think they said that all claims had to be made to their trustees, and that he had missed the cut-off.

He did try to buy all their equipment though, and that would really have f*cked them over if he'd got it from the asset sale instead of the new owners!

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
Don't want to sound all bitter and twisted but,this is the best bit about the credit crunch.Seeing wan kers like them going out of business.Just hope that nobody lost any money but that's unlikely knowing those cnuts :evil:

mckelvr

Finally got a full refund today from these cowboys.at long last after months and months of calls i got debt recovery onto them and got my money back from the agency.If they owe anyone else money and you have paid by c/card they can get you your money back

pulsar350R

i f@@king hate dp yet another complaint, they are robbing bastards and i will advise anyone and everyone to stay well clear from these mugs, or they will mug you.

these muppets at dp are gonna get it one day or sooner,

Status
Not open for further replies.