does this seem too cheap?

A

andy gtir

seems to cheap to be real to me, ive just spent the last 2 months looking for 1, for twice as much, and they have all been sheds!! but u never know!! could be a real bargain!!!

jsbuds

Trust me this little car is mint! if anyone wants to view the are welcome to pm or email me. Ask old Dooie but the ad and the link to my piccys are there now. Ps sorry for the hijack of this thread. :oops:

Ps im in Essex

Dooie Pop Pop

the reason the messages sit in your outbox is because they havn' t been looked at yet, besides my recent pc problems its christmas and im busy working my nuts off just so Rishi can watch me blow my car up :roll: :lol:

iv not had the time to come on here that often tbh :cry:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Dooie Pop Pop said:
the reason the messages sit in your outbox is because they havn' t been looked at yet, besides my recent pc problems its christmas and im busy working my nuts off just so Rishi can watch me blow my car up :roll: :lol:

iv not had the time to come on here that often tbh :cry:

Haha!... Are you still working the 7days a week to cover this mad boost project i have forced you into...? :lol: :lol:

It'll be worth it in the end... Or even if it blows, at least i'll have spares for my car... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Rishi

Dooie Pop Pop

not quite every week, but the last few yeah :( trouble is the more i work the faster money seems to disappear :?

you' ve never forced me into anything, i did it of my own free will :shock: :lol:

really REALLY glad it looks like the 'little wheels little brakes' issue has been sorted, really glad :lol:

just got to persuade Ed to come out in the cold with me and i need someone to go round and persuade Paz to sell me his poxy flywheel...with a baseball bat if needed :lol:

Stu