Do you believe it?

M

modifiede36m3

does it matter really? you can get a good idea by condition, carpet and steering wheel wear etc...

M

modifiede36m3

ok mate sorry. as I said you can get a good idea by general wear and tear of the car.

davey red.r

what does mileage matter, as long as the car is in good nick,
either way, itl soon be having a engine and box transplant id imagine.
some can have low mileage, as said above depends how long it has been off road,
ive had mine now 3, year and done 3k.so if id owned it from new it would have done 51k,but no one would believe me:doh:

davey

O

Odin

Mine has only done 21000 miles since I've owned it :shock: , And I've had it nearly seven years now, The Quaife has been in there about 38k but the rest of the millage was done by the previous owner who was the person that imported it when it had only 21000 miles on it.

I bought it on 45000 miles for £9500 just after it had been featured in redline magazine in November 2002 ;-) , It was the car they used for the buying guide feature they did on Pulsars.

And I've only covered 3000 miles in the last 4 years lol.

Rob

davey red.r

£9500,i remember them days late ninteys, when an average standard gtir was between 5 and 7 grand,wish them days would come back:-D
then i could compensate for the endless euros ive put into the car,
its all worth it though,having owned nearly evey hot hatch since the old phase one r5 gt turbo,and 400 bhp 4x4 saphire cosworth,this r is the best ive owned:-D
wouldnt change it for anything on the market, in the same price range,
well maybes an all exclusive paid night in a lap dancing club:lol:

davey

Last edited:

GTiR_Mic

Think my R manged to cover 1.5k miles in the 2 years that I had it so it is more than possible. Mind you it would probably be 10k miles if you count the amount of time on the back of a trailer or AA truck :lol:

Mic

vss irvine

i paid 9k for my first gtir in 1998! last year i bought a good runner for 600!! just a little price difference!!

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Mine's only done about 15K in the 6 years I've owned it and it's only been off the road for around a week or so in all that time.