DELIMETERS FROM EBAY

P

PaddyPower

Have any of you purchased and fitted the delimeters that are sold on ebay for about £40.?

I am looking at getting one but was just wondering if they are any good and if they are easy to install?

moved to tuning..zia

boucherie

have a look at my post in the 'how to guides' its really easy to use and there should be a link to the part as well

cojack

it bougth 1 but not fitted yet as ur man still got my pods ha ha. it looks easy enough only 4 wires and good instructions dont sound very hard

P

PaddyPower

Fitted mine on saturday. took about an hour, but that includes taking the dash apart, which is a b1itch.

Sorry about the pods, they should be back by the weekend hopefully.

heera

have u fitted the ebay 1 Paddy ?

How is it workin its your speedo correct now ?

How about the milage does it convret that to miles aswell ?

P

PaddyPower

very easy to fit. Thje hardest thing about it is getting the bloody dash apart. Leave yourself an hour toy do it.

The odometer also runs in miles now aswell.

Works fine. Most people write down the milage when they convert it, but i turned my clock back so that the reading is correct in miles.

JIMMYBACK

sometell me if im talkin out my arse but dont electronic delimters.kph/mph converters onky make the speedo read in mph and not make the clock go in mph as wel....................i bet thats as clean as mud :lol: :lol: :lol:

P

PaddyPower

i was told that they alter the odometer as well. And my trip meter seems to have slowed down a bit since it was installed. :roll:

P

PaddyPower

they are cheap as chips.
:D

either get from ebay, or i sell them myself

P

PaddyPower

I sell my ones for £60 inc. postage.

A lot of dosh i spose, but does the job. Give us a pm if you need one. I think i have 5 or 6 left at the moment.

P

PaddyPower

They are Paddy Power converters. You don't really find branded ones.

M

madcabbie

Have you guys thought of buying something like this Apexi Speed meter. It not only delimites the speedo, but gives 0-100 , 1/8, 1/4, speed, revs, And you can even set it so the carf will only do a certain top spped, if you don't trust the driver.

They are a little more than just the delimiters, but you get so much more.

I am getting one, but its not from this comepanyh, just haven't got there link on this computer. But the price was the same. And takes about an hour to install, so i am told.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...3406607&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW#ebayphotohosting

Just a thought.

M

madcabbie

P

PaddyPower

Dont have that sort of dosh at the moment. But they do look rather splendid.

M

madcabbie

I agree, might be worth holding off till you get the extra though. As it does what you needed plus so much more for only an extra 50 pounts plus freight.

I know I wanted to get rid of my limiter real bad, but i am going to wait a few more weeks and buy one of these. It really looks worth it.

Just my 2cents worth. It upto you naturally. Good luck which ever way you decide.

Oh, i have nothing to do with this place. Just found them last week, then seen several cars over here with them on, they all swear by them.