Decent White GTi-R. May consider real nice black one

jameswrx2

I'm after a nice white gti-r. I've had my eye out for a uk one for some time, but not had any luck. I'm not fussed if it's an import but a mint white uk would be ideal (although doesn't look poss)

If anyone knows of a decent white one, please let me know.

I may consider a black or even grey if it's a good one, ideally want some mods done (exhaust, front mount, decent wheels etc) Please, no knackered, rusty cars.

Seems the genuine good condition cars are very few and far between.

jameswrx2

Thanks John, I have seen pretty much every car that's for sale at the moment (hence why I've put a wanted up encase someone might be thinking of selling)

I'm looking for something a bit special, there are plenty of £3k (and lower) cars out there. I don't want the usual tatty rusting stuff, no offence to anyone as there is a price for everything.

I'd rather spend a bit more for a really nice car.

There's a couple of supposed rust free clean cars on ebay I'm interested in.

Z

zooyork

hi, im about to advertise my ivory pulsar.

The car was imported a year ago and im the first uk owner. I dry stored it until i was 21 which was in december. the week it came out it had an organic clutch fitted which has a two year warranty and has probably done less than 300 miles.
Its only done 60k km so about 35k miles and ive got full history to confirm the mileage.
I also put oz superturismo wheels in white on her and a K n N filter. Absolutely no rust, i also had the underneath wax oiled.
12 months mot on the car.
if your intrested and want pics and more info email us at john.fradley@tesco.net

D

DFEVO1

i have a genuine uk sunny gtir for sale. its lady owned, black, k reg, perfect bodywork, standard apart from wheels and steering wheel, full nissan service history and every reciept, can prove genuine uk sunny, 88000 miles, tax , years mot, probably the rarest and best example you will find.
email me or phone for details: email:dfevo@aol.com
mobile:07775968197.

m40rcD

genuine uk sunny, 88000 miles, tax , years mot, probably the rarest and best example you will find
Can you post pictures pictures up of your sunny, be nice to see!

cheers

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I am also looking for a GTI-R and found this white one

Almost standard but very good condition from what I can tell. PM me if you want more info

MarkTurbo

kenan said:
I spotted that one on ebay, but didn't like the idea that the owner got banned from driving.........
Or that he's an illiterate twat and the car has got bald tyres, blowing exhaust etc etc Sounds like a really well maintained car :lol:

jameswrx2 said:
I'm after a nice white gti-r. I've had my eye out for a uk one for some time, but not had any luck
Ive got a nice white uk spec R sat on my drive :nerner: Give me a blank cheque and its yours :lol:

kenan

South West Regional Rep
MarkTurbo said:
Or that he's an illiterate twat and the car has got bald tyres, blowing exhaust etc etc Sounds like a really well maintained car :lol:
I was trying to be nice, what with being new here.......

kenan

South West Regional Rep
MarkTurbo said:
F**k being nice, it dosent get you anywhere. Just say what you think :lol:
What ever you say numbnuts :rofl:

Where you from as your quite local to me, currently looking for an R myself.

jameswrx2

Yeah, I don't need to be wasting my time with any shite thanks.

I wasted good friday (and £70) travelling by taxi, train and tube to walthamstow to see a nice gti-r..... :rolleyes:

I have seen the white gti-r mentioned earlier via email pics. Looks ok, but I'm not convinced it's got 35k miles on it to be honest.. although to be fair that's slightly irrelevant but then again the price does reflect the supposed mileage.