d2 big brake kit

si...

has anyone had one of these kit s on a pulsar and is it any good as i just bought one from jap speed an wil it be any good on the road cheers si

Tim

Terrible.. but it's a bit late for that now!

Not really, fit decent material and they'll be as good as any other BBK i would imagine.

Smo

Just as a heads up it might be an idea to do some market research before purchasing a product bud.

si...

yeah i did a bit guess not enough seen lots of review s an most were good they seem d good value for price

DavidGTiR

has anyone had one of these kit s on a pulsar and is it any good as i just bought one from jap speed an wil it be any good on the road cheers si
The kits are actually good value for money. There is some slight flex in the caliper under load but you get that with some other kits in the same price range like Wilwood.

I've used the kits and personally have the 286mm 6 pot kit on a Civic EG6 with Ferodo DS3000 pads. Brilliant feedback through the pedal, great car control under braking in wet or dry conditions. Can't really fault them for the money.

The kit is very comprehensive inside and even the discs that come in the kit are balanced.

I was expecting so much less from them but really, as i said, for the money you can't really fault them.

If you do buy them, ditch the pads that come with the kit as they are rubbish. Even the race pad option is extremely poor in performance.

Tim

I was just joking ... Like i say so long as you fit decent pads and the discs are good then they'll be perfectly fine!

si...

thanks all will put some decent pads in an let you all no how i get on wit them

as for where to get the cheapest d2 kit from not sure mine came from japspeed but it might be worth lookin at k sport as its the same kit only a bit cheaper i think