custom or aftermarket turbo elbow

ray77

A local turbo rebuilder offered me to make one for £60 with a t-clamp fitted to my current goose downpipe. I guess its a crazy deal then!!

geoff pine

A local turbo rebuilder offered me to make one for £60 with a t-clamp fitted to my current goose downpipe. I guess its a crazy deal then!!
I thought the five bolt flange was about 35£ on its own ??? look forward to seeing the photos of this one day.

snoon

mine cost me £280 so I can't see a £60 one being any good TBH.

I would say though - it's the best mod I have done - Transforms the car - Comes on boost stronger and quicker, and makes more power, or same power with less boost.

Worth every penny of the £280. (That was for elbow & downpipe though)

Spikey

Well im a fabricator have a welder and a little unit. I could look into this and see whats cheaper in parts. To customise a s14 pipe or make them from scratch. If there is interest i could make them.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Just remember that with the current economic climate people don't like to spend lots of money. - If you're looking to make a big profit, you might be disappointed... but if the price is right you'll probably find there are quite a few people who are interested.

Don't misunderstand me. You need to cover your costs, and get something for your time... unless you just want to churn them out at barely above cost (in which case I'm not going to stop you). ;-)