custom made rear spoiler wot do u reckon.

D

disco dave

hello peps
right ive spent some time making this rear spoier for my gtir can u lot tell me wot u think of it cheers dave

J

jasegould

Looks cool...bit awkward to see from the photos exactly how it goes with the rest of the car but looks good from what I can see :D

Did you use another spoiler or fabricate it all yourself?

D

disco dave

part spoilr other part i refabricated with fibreglass to make it fiit the mounde the roof so it sat properly

C

caz

I see you have a dizzy cover. Is that from gti-r spares. do u reckon it would squeeze on with the top mount

when i had my 1.4 sunny it had the small nissan spoiler on it so all i did was mould a punto gt spoiler with l.e.d brake light on it and was fair chuffed will get close up pics of it

W

waiwai8

it looks very nice mate! i think it is a bit high up tho....

top notch to u for puttin effort into it mate!

Nad

Yeah love it, thats what I 'was' gonna do mine like, now I will have to look elsewhere.

Did u actually use a pug spoiler, I was going to try and adapt the standard R one.

Nad

P.S. New plan in my head already lol, that was fast.

D

disco dave

yes i did get it from eccosse but its noyt blende into the old one it took the old spoiler off and mouldied the roof and then inti the spoiler .

G

GTI-R Kid

Looks like a nice job mate.

I was thinking of doing something similar a long time ago but the better half hated the idea so we stayed with the standard one. :oops: