custom interior photo's

saddler

post photo's here of custom seats/interior.. would like to see a white pulsar with Red recaro's or leather set up//

Johneh

Going to be replacing them with some fixed buckets soon, just need to finish replacing the engine then will take the trip over to demon tweeks as engine running in time. Only just finished putting that interior back in after stripping all of the sound deadening out and spraying it up white :)

Johneh

Certainly have mate, halfords are a load richer for all the spray paint i've been buying :lol: Engine is almost ready now, just waiting on the builders to time it up for me then i'll have it back. Got next week off to make some headway on it :thumbsup:

Johneh

You'll get there dude, will be a beast when the downpipe is fitted :thumbsup: Can't wait for you to take me for a blast in it, seems like forever since i've been in a decent pulsar :lol: Will drop you a PM dude

MORF114

I have black recaros with red stitching with sueded dash and door cards and quarter cards with red stiching along some edges with sueded sabelt steering wheel nismo g/knob stripped out rear end no sound deadening all repainted silver.

custom dash surround which houses my edfc afr gauge turbo timer and greddy profec b boost controller.

60mm a piller pod housing boost gauge and egtg.

Last edited: