custom exhaust..where?

Hannie

not for the R, but for the 300zx, need to get a full exhaust. anyone know of anywhere to get one for a reasonable price?

was going for a goose, but they only do 2.5 tailpipe :roll:

R

rsnissan

if its just the tail pipe that bothers you why not go tfor the goose and get the tail pipe changed at a powerflow place or simmilar. It would be cheeper than a full system.

S

Sirnixalot

Hannie...you and your big tips! When will it stop!

Try Blue Flame (i think thats the company), they do Gooses stuff. Or you could phone up Goose and see if they make replacment tips??

Hannie

thought u said something different to tips then!!! :p

goose don't do replacement tailpipes, have already asked, they only do cat back aswell, i want full system

right pain as the goose sounds awesome on the R, couldn't imagine how fab it would sound on a v6

GINGA

goose don't do replacement tailpipes, have already asked, they only do cat back aswell, i want full system
Well you could get the goose cat back system and just have custom front section made speak to blue flame about it :wink:

J

J-GTi-R

Blue Flame build a custom 3in system for 323GTi-R33 on here for his 323. Fantastic bit of kit and cheaper than most off the shelf exhausts.

Nad

I was gonna say Longlife in London, its where I got mine from. They changed management now but still dont seem too bad. Powerflow is a swearword :!:

Nad

G

GTiRich

Ascar are quite good. they did mine. Bit of a mission to sheffield though :(

S

stuart rawlinson

Hannie said:
ok sorted it, got one from longlife, getting it fitted on friday :D
Longlife thought they made Milk in cartons :roll: :roll:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

looks sweet i had my zorst fitted at longlife cant folt the work , :D