Crimefighters on Men and Motors

turbo_boost

Was watching day time televison as i was off sick from college

and i spotted to gtir's on the show 8)

one was a white gtir with gtir sprayed on the cut out in the front bumper i thinks its a car off here ive seen it on here and also a black one with chrome rims

The crime fighters was a episode from Wilmslow rd Greater Manchester on Eid

Anyone else seen the show???

Mark_GTiR

Re: gtir

mohsan said:
sounds really interesting wish i watched the show, so were the gtirs criminal?
Manchester's (probably Britains) largest curry strip on Eid... Stay well away!! Trouble all night! ha ha - My Mrs lives 5 minutes from there - the police usually corden off all the streets round there.

Lots of expensive cars doing burnouts and beeping their horns all night.

turbo_boost

:lol: :lol: tell me curry central on eid, thats just the way they celebrate

nah they just showed some people getting arrested and the Gtir was behind them theres a video of it gtir vids site :?

and yes quite a lot of expensive cars there and there are a lot of japense cars theres scoobys, evos , skylines supras etc

Mark_GTiR

Re: gtirs

mohsan said:
curry strip?
sorry i dint find that funny, if thats how those people get down then let them be.
Easy on fella... you're reading it all wrong...

I meant a strip (street) about a mile long with non stop Indian cuisine resturants both sides with neon lights, the works... it's actually quite cool imo.

Get a grip man..

There is evidently trouble down there every year... why else would it have been on TV?

turbo_boost

I think it was just on tv because they show all the places that greater Manchester police patrol so a event like that is shown, not just because theres trouble there :roll:

Mohsan- he didnt mean it in a offence he was just describig a place :roll:

Mark GTIR- i think thats were most the restaurants are pakisatani owned not indian :wink:

Mark_GTiR

All types of cuisines, including Indian.. Hell you'll probably even find Caribbean food stuff in the area. It's wicked for a good scran.. like I say - the other half lives a few minutes from there.

I wasn't being offensive.. people that know me on here will know that it's not in my nature.

I work with an Asian fella, sits next to me. He admits that Rusholme is well worth avoiding during Eid as there's heaps of trouble - from all races.. not just Muslims celebrating (which is a fair enough.. why shouldn't they?!?)

Suggest we leave it at that eh?

Mark