crap off the mrs

rossdj1983

i think im asking this mainly for reasurance for me, but does anyone else get it in the ear all the time off there mrs about tinkering with your r?

P

pulsarboby

join the club mate lol
i get, 'im neglected, and ill treated':lol:

take her shopping one day that generally shuts them up for a couple of weeks, while there playing with their new clothes, shoes etc:lol: :lol: gotta be crafty ross;-)

Keira

rossdj1983 said:
phew- im not alone.

i had the "its me or the car" one off her last night
tell her to fook off then..

i had it years ago with mine when i was sorting some stuff for my old black one, she told me if i buy it shes had enough, i asked for 2 :lol:

packed her bags for her and dropped her at her mums in the morning.

couple of weeks later lesson was learned, aslong as they're not completely neglected and get the odd thing they want they have no right making ultimatums..

the minute you let them say what you can and cant do with your time and money you are doomed, next one would be 'i dont want you going out'

ever since that incident mine has been fine and has only whinged twice since i started the yellow cars build, one was when i sold an unused quaiffe for less than it cost me to buy the ppg and the second time was after we left phils (bracpans) and she'd over heard me and phil talking about cars catching fire and fire extinquishers, she waited till we got home from wales and told me i was an idiot spending so much on a car that might burst into flames :lol: she has a point i guess..lol

rossdj1983

ive just had a chat to smooth things over, looks like ive got to take her to cribs causeway (shopping complex in bristol) and get my ass rebored

R

R-Maven

rossdj1983 said:
ive just had a chat to smooth things over, looks like ive got to take her to cribs causeway (shopping complex in bristol) and get my ass rebored

Whoa, thats going to cost you! No doubt it will be:

Jane Norman
Kookia
French Connection
Etc

=No money left. :lol:

They really need to get a bar in that place or a chill out room for all the bored blokes who have to tag along.

P

pulsarboby

a day shopping is worth the piece of mind you get in the long run:-D

you maybe a few quid down but its money well spent in the long run;-) :lol: :lol:

J

jpward

Thing that gets me is women call it "Our" car when its going well but when it needs worked on it becomes "Your" car and the jelious resentment kicks in!

O

Odin

Best thing to do is get rid of her now while the getting is good ;-) :roll: , at the end of the day they aren't worth all the hassle, For what a bunk up once a week if you're lucky :der: , Far cheaper to go see a whore once a week and cheaper :thumbsup: .

Rob

Keira

a days shopping is easy going chap, you want to hope to god she dont want to move house just as your ready to make some real progress with getting your car somewhere near finished :lol:

its a sure fire way to just about relieve you of all your pulsar tokens you had ready and waiting for other purposes :shock:

MarkTurbo

Odin said:
at the end of the day they aren't worth all the hassle, For what a bunk up once a week if you're lucky :der: , Far cheaper to go see a whore once a week and cheaper :thumbsup: .
I reckon you've summed it up spot on there, that must be some of the most sensible words you've ever written :lol: All relationships are is hassle, you spend all your time trying to keep them happy but they never are :der: My way of thinking is as long as im happy i dont care about anyone else, my last girlfriend actually told me that i was a lost cause and impossible to get along with :lol:

Slags are the way forward ;-) You know where you stand with a slag, you just need to be reasonably nice for a few hours and maybe buy a couple drinks then nail them and f**k off :thumbsup: Simple, none of that buying them stuff and taking them out bollocks involved :lol:

Keira

MarkTurbo said:
Slags are the way forward ;-) You know where you stand with a slag, you just need to be reasonably nice for a few hours and maybe buy a couple drinks then nail them and f**k off :thumbsup: Simple, none of that buying them stuff and taking them out bollocks involved :lol:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

you never cease to amaze me mate :lol:

although the dreaded will happen to you one day and you'll be sat there, in your bigger house you didn't really need, with your dumb looking pedigree cats you never wanted out in the garden you equally never wanted, soft furnishings that arent pillows on your bed and pink painted wallpaper wondering

'how the fook did all this happen'

:shock: