Going to try and get there early as the ques 'll probably go on for miles :(

MrMischief

samellio said:
Yup me but you knew that already :lol:
Are you definately taking the car on?
Going to try and get there early as the ques 'll probably go on for miles :(
Hell yeah, no point having it & not using it, eh :wink: :D

Everybody else must be shy...or sensible & avoiding the queues :roll:
Yeah, I'll be heading there for as close to 10am as I can...where you driving from as I'll be leaving from Rosyth.

marc

Ill be going not to put the car on tho, just going to watch this time, and sam i want a passenger shot mate !! ill be hunting you down !! hehehe

MrMischief

marc said:
Ill be going not to put the car on tho, just going to watch this time, and sam i want a passenger shot mate !! ill be hunting you down !! hehehe
Aye, fill your pockets with lead & be in his car when he's racing me :wink: :lol:

S

samellio

It's ok steve- with my reaction times and launches you'll probably be over the line before i'm into 2nd gear :lol:

keithg

I'll be heading up with a couple of my mate's, will just have got my R back from Dastek on the Friday so it should be a ''brisk'' drive upto Crail on the Sunday.
Dunno about going on the strip tho, dont want to break it just yet, (well not atleast untill I've sold my R5GTT so I got some £ to fix it!) Plus the ques for the stip will be miles long anyway with all the people in their 1.2 Punto's and that.

S

samellio

Definately not going to be going on but will probably go along to watch :wink:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
the guy who bought my old pulsar is going up - and he's taking the R, hope she does well on the strip :) i may phone him and give him some pointers :lol:

MrMischief

Fire & skill said:
the guy who bought my old pulsar is going up - and he's taking the R, hope she does well on the strip :) i may phone him and give him some pointers :lol:
I'll keep an eye out for it :wink:

MrMischief

Bit of a washout :(
Bloody hell, somebody forgot to book the weather :roll:

Anybody else get a bit p'd off with the guys on the gate telling everybody that the strip was shut - at 10.45am - when I eventually got to the signing on they were saying they thought it'd be busier...nae wonder!

If that winter green I had my first run against is on here - when I was behind you in the queue it was smokin' big stylee :? cool exhaust though, kakimoto :?:

Steve

S

samellio

Yup what a washout :evil: .. Shame i missed you on the oval.. was looking forward to that :wink:
You going to knocky tomorrow?? I can't now as i've allowed the bird to come over :cry: :cry: :cry:

MrMischief

samellio said:
You going to knocky tomorrow?? I can't now as i've allowed the bird to come over :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yep...I went..but you knew that... :lol:

What a crackin night, I'll post some pics as soon as I upload them onto my laptop :wink:

Imagine picking cocktails over Knockhill :roll: :p :wink: :lol:
Steve

PS
samellio said:
I can't now as i've allowed the bird to come over
I love the way you've phrased that :lol: :lol:

S

samellio 1

ello steve :D
soz i couldn't make the track night :cry: let's see the piccys :wink:
as for the cocktails- it was no substitute for knocky 8)
she didn't even take it in the **** either!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't believe i just said that :lol:
i must hang my head in shame :!:

MrMischief

samellio 1 said:
ello steve :D
soz i couldn't make the track night :cry: let's see the piccys :wink:
as for the cocktails- it was no substitute for knocky 8)
she didn't even take it in the **** either!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't believe i just said that :lol:
i must hang my head in shame :!:
samellio 1 :?:

i can't believe you said that on here either lol :shock: :lol: :lol:

Steve