Coxie's Jap Performance Feature

antgtir

Coxie's Jap Performance Feature - Now with Proffesional Pics from Feature

Just a quick thread to say well done to Coxie for all the hard work he's put into his R and the fantastic feature in Jap Performance this month, well done matey, im sure they will be if not already have been queing up at your door for the feature.

Whats next?:shock: :lol:

Ant.

Last edited:

coxie

thanks for the kind words everyone:oops:

i have contacted the guys who did the photo shoot and asked for some high res pics.they said they will burn a cd off with pics on and send it to me in the next week or so.as soon as i get them i will post some up

P

Pete

nice one coxie can't wait to see the magazine :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 8) 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

antgtir

Great feature but it was a shame that they didnt do any shots of the underneath of the R, i think that would have illustrated more the amount of work that has been put into this R.

Ant.

coxie

ant i couldnt agree more mate seeing as the underside of the car is as clean as the top , that was the only disapointing thing about the feature.

then again banzai and j tuner have both offered full features since agreeing to JP , and j tuner said they want access to a ramp to photograph the underside.

antgtir

coxie said:
ant i couldnt agree more mate seeing as the underside of the car is as clean as the top , that was the only disapointing thing about the feature.

then again banzai and j tuner have both offered full features since agreeing to JP , and j tuner said they want access to a ramp to photograph the underside.
Plus the fact that the R is now running with the full potential it was built for:twisted:

Sounds like the other two mags realise the additional coverage they could give, what will you do:lol: :lol:

Ant.

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
What do you mean what will he do - im sure hes said yes to both of them - please tell me you have ;-), that way they can do 2 more different features on the car - one for say speed / performance & the other for looks 8)

coxie

already said yes to both just need to arrange when they can come for photoshoot:thumbsup:

ant/aime you going on sunday ?if so see you there:-D

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Awesome!...

And well done on the RR result!...

Well deserved after all that hard work...

Rishi

antgtir

RishiGTiR said:
Awesome!...

And well done on the RR result!...

Well deserved after all that hard work...

Rishi
Probably one of the best RR results ive seen, Ian really did a great job on the mapping, smooth isn't the word. Well done matey, time to enjoy for a while i think:-D 8)

Ant.