could be a nice project,,,

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
You'd be getting a few goodies in that lot... so if all else failed you could break it.
I think it deserves to be kept on the road though.

NME_RR

But then again it has no painted mirrors, with out looking at it fully i couldnt say, it looks like a Bitza!

Ask if it has an umbrella! and look under the rear seat to see if it has any sound deadening!

If it has a umbrella holder its Ra, if it has a vent then its a Rb

No sound deadening just paint then its Defo Rb

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
It could even be that the Autech sticker is just that; a sticker. - Someone needs to go and kick the tyres and pass a knowledgeable eye over it.
He says that he got the information about it being an RB from here; is it a members car, or have they just been through the FAQ?

Black wing mirrors not colour coded Ivory like mine, but you can't really tell any other difference by looking at it. - As you say, probably a bitza... with repairs from whatever parts they had available.
I know that mine has had some dodgy repairs because I can clearly see stickers under the paint that say N I S S A N on my bonnet.

If I had the money I'd be tempted, even if it was just to sort mine out with good panels and new toys!

dj1qy

alot of patience hard work time n effort not forgetting money lol i bought my pulsar in that sort of condition just with a bog standard engine.

NME_RR

Spoke to the Guy earlier, and he said he confirmed it off here!!!!! Apparently one of the Digits is a B not an A

That is the biggest load of CR*P i have ever heard, as the variant digits are "R" and a "V" not "b" or "a"

Also the washer bottle is a twin one! Not a single!! As the Rb has no Rear wiper!

I did ask to see it today but aparently a Guy has offered him £1500 for the car with a F**KED engine, ,

Good Luck to who ever that is!

NME_RR

I cant see it going for alot, its hanging!

I mean a car with out an engine is worth very little, scrap value if anything!

It looks as though some one bought it used it as a toy, broke it and left it outside to rot.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
apart from the rear tailgate, everything else looks like an RB, those daft seats in the back, black mirrors etc. obviously there is a lot you could tell if you saw it in the flesh, but there is a few signs there that it is genuine.

rams_pulsar

is every ivory R different to a standard normal R then as my mate used to have an ivory one but wasnt sure if it was a special edition or not????????

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Nope - there's nothing especially different about mine. It has an RB box in it, but that's not that odd. It has the meshed rear windows, which are obscure, but not particularly special. It has the wing mirror wind deflectors, but they're not that obscure either.