Coilovers

V

Viking

My new D2 Racing coilovers. Will be getting them fitted when my strut braces arrive.

skiddusmarkus

8) Where abouts in Sheff are you?There's the 200plus meet the first monday of every month at the Carbrook Hall pub(think it's called that)opposite the Meadowhall retail park(not Meadowhall itself).I wouldn't mind having a look at them if you come down.

V

Viking

Hi mate I live near Crytal Peaks shopping centre only ten minutes from Carbrook Hall. I've not got them fitted yet but will let everyone know the outcome when I do.

Cheers

Lee

skiddusmarkus

I've seen 2 R's round there today :D .One's just had a respray silver on 17's,and the other a black one parked up witht the wing mirrors in and foglights in the bumper.There's also a cream one with aftermarket bumper on but I think that's off the road.All within a mile of each other too.Any of these yours?

skiddusmarkus

Yeah I been past that today.I didn't want to post rd name for obvious reasons.You have 15" 5 spokes on it don't you?I come down there most days so if I see you round the car,I'll have a look at the coilovers.

V

Viking

£766.70 inc vat & delivery :D
Price is this low because of 25% discount

Cheers

Lee

Nad

ashills said:
were these the ones with rear trailing arm fitment problems IE they were off the senta ????
I hope these fit and last, i did remember telling someone about the issues with these, lets hope they are ok.

Nad

V

Viking

They are supposed to have sorted that problem. But I won't know for sure until I get them fitted because I know nothing about suspension :(

U

UFO(S)

Viking said:
My new D2 Racing coilovers. Will be getting them fitted when my strut braces arrive.

Looks like a nice kit.
By the way whats the two long things by the right of the coilovers and the silver things on the coilover :?: :?:

V

Viking

There supposed to be something to do with connecting the rear ARB.

U

UFO(S)

Viking said:
There supposed to be something to do with connecting the rear ARB.

OHHHH i see! i can see how that would work. :D :D
You replace your old ones with these ones i'm guessing after looking on the rear of my suspension where the ARB links onto. 8)

G

GAZ P

R thoes rear links to the anti roll bar adjustable, looks like locking nuts top and bottom? Tell us wot u think of them when fitted as I might be interested in a set.

V

Viking

All going well I will be getting them fitted this friday so will post up pics etc

skiddusmarkus

Who's doing it for you?Are you having the car corner weighted at the same time and what are you having it set to(DON'T use standard settings)?

V

Viking

A garage in Rotherham behind AP Tyres. Not sure what corner weighted means :oops: They will be using the settings from the whiteline website. If anyone knows any better setttings please let me know. Also I'm beginning to panick a bit because my upper strut braces still haven't arrived :(

Cheers

Lee

skiddusmarkus

Strut braces can go on afterwards and not affect settings.Corner weighting is where they can raise lower height of coilover to get better balance for the car.
How much are they charging all in?