cheap black 286.6 bhp R for sale

M

m34ts_pulsar

The time has come to get out of dept and buy something more economical! im 21 and due to getting more DJing bookings around the uk, its costing me a fortune just getting to and from the venue! in an ideal world i would have a cheap run-around as well as the R but at my age i can only afford one car!! i will be extremely sad to see it go but i dont really have much choice other than sell up :cry:

in the time ive had it ive spent over £4000!! I Bought it with a dodgey engine (not knowing!) and on the way home the head gasket went! i couldnt do anything about returning the car as the tw4t had put sold as seen on the advert and i couldnt take him to court as they also said the same.. i did think about going back up to his house and making him give me the cash back but didnt want to end up killing him.. so had to bite my lip and sort out the **** up i had just purchased!!

after ringing a few places nobles in chesterfield came highly reccomended so i took it there to be sorted out, they sourced me a fresh import low milege engine only thought to have done around 40k! all the presure tests came back very good and after been mapped and on the rolling road the results came back at an impressive 286.6bhp at only 0.9bar! thats with a hybrid turbo only bought a year before the car was sold to me, a ss mongoose exhaust, and a hks induction kit. Nobles told me the car now had a very healthy engine and if i wanted more power it wouldnt take much doing to see it well over the 300bhp mark.. i decided to keep it as was and its been nothing but reliable ever since.. starts first time, pulls very strong, and sounds amazing as i treated it to a brand new mongoose with th 5" tip!

i also had a brand new AP Paddle clutch fitted when the engine was out costing £300 as the other one was on its way out.. i have all the recepts for all the work done since ive had the car and quite a few when the other lad had it including the new turbo costing £600

its a black 1993 L reg and its got 89685 km on the clock but had the speedo changed to miles at 87770...

87770 km (54537 miles) changed to miles per hour.. when i had new engine put in.

ive done another 1915 miles since then.. and thats 3081 km

ssssoooooooo 87770km + 3081km = 90851km which is 56452 miles!

but that is what the car has done.. the engine i had put in was sourced by nobles in chesterfield and has only done approx 40000 and has never seen a trackday or been abused!

i have reciepts for all the work done since i have had the car.. which includes, engine cost/fitting, clutch cost/fitting, turbo timer fitting, car de-limited, ss mongoose exhaust, break discs/pads, sony headunit, amp and 6x9s etc ... plus ones which came with the car when i bought it.. brand new hybrid stage one turbo, old dyno sheet for old engine etc. plus some mot certificates.

i have the dyno sheet which i had done after the new engine was fitted.. its exact read outs are 286.6 bhp and 219.4 lbft but remember this was before i had my brand new mongoose exhaust on it, so im sure that would have made a differance!

Theres a bit of kerbing on the alloys but you can only notice under close inspection! The rest of the body work is in good condition..just waiting on a new drivers side door where theres a bit of a ding on it... its actually cheaper buying a new one than it would be having it sanded filled and re-sprayed!

The car currently has my H2OCRE number plate on it.. if you decided you wanted my car i would obviously sort you another one out.

anyway heres the spec.....

1993 L reg black nissan pulsar gtir

11months MOT.. it passed easy!! and 5months tax

rust free!!

brand new cat 1 toad alarm and immobiliser installed

fresh import low milege engine producing 286.6bhp at 0.9bar!

uprated bigger turbo (garret hybrid stage one)

hks air induction kit

uprated dump valve

AP Paddle clutch only done approx 2000miles

Stainless steel straight through mongoose exhaust with 5" tip - very loud and sounds awsome!!

front and rear strut braces

Uprated brakes! Grooved disks and green stuff pads- only done around 1000 miles

17" high octane alloys

all tyres recent and very good tread.

lowered on uprated shocks and springs

hks turbo timer

the car is de-locked de-badged (all but the nissan on the front) and has had the rear wiper removed.. all makes the car stand out from a normal R

de-limted - when new engine was put in

white GTI-R dials

GTI-R custom made mats

Type R steering wheel

sparco pedals

leather gear knob

sony xplode mp3/ipod headunit with 180watt fusion door speakers and 3000watt amp and 2000watt 6x9's in the boot... very very loud!!!

all interier in very good condition..theres just a couple of tiny fag burns on the drivers seat, not done by me!! the car has had nobody smoking in it since ive owned the car.. nearly a year!!

all in all this is a brilliant car, extremely quick and very reliable and in amazing condition for the year and compared to the other pulsars left!!.. everything works as it should, electrics, gauges, horn etc .. the air con either needs removing or re-attaching, i was gonna remove it to make room for a front mount but neva got the chance to buy one.

ive now spent well over £4000 getting the car as good as it is now and i dare say the lad before me nearly spent the same!!

im looking for around serious offers around £3700 for the car.. give me your best offer..you never know i will negotiate around that price.

let me know if your intrested, im not in no rush to sell her, and do want to sort that door out before i do so its perfect!.. or if your not bothered and want to yourself i will sell for cheaper.. you cant really notice the damage unless its pointed out!

You are welcome to come and view and ill take you out for a test drive.. you will not be dissapointed!!

my number is 07969695478 if you wanna give me a bell.

heres a few piccys... pm or email me for more

houghy_1

Not again mate:doh:

I think you should get some better paying dj jobs;-)
If its gotta be done then its gotta be done i suppose:cry:

This R lives close to me and i'll say that it has had the love where needed.
A strong base for a reliable sub 300bhp or for further modding:twisted:

Dont be silly with the offers as its a genuinely good price in my opinion.

Matt

M

m34ts_pulsar

nice one matt, yeah ive held out for as long as possible for when i decided ot keep it last time! but it is just getting silly when i do long journeys in it!! im still wanting something 1.8-2.0l but just not a turbo car!! but i know anything i get after the R is just going to feel sh1t!! i love the power but its costing me a fortune to put the amount of petrol in it i need!!

im a hardcore DJ marcymarc... these last few months im starting to get bookings up to 3hrs drive away!! so you can imagine why i need to get something else!!

tomble

Sorry, another off-topic post!

Do you use vinyl or cd's mate? i've recently changed to cdj's and i must say i would never go back to 12" !

I was completely against cdj's before i used some mind :D

Tom

M

m34ts_pulsar

haha no probz matey, yep ive done exactly the same! i swore i would never go on to cd's but there all i use now! apart from the vinyl for scratching.. ive got a pair of the numark cdx's which you control with a real vinyl.. there good but keep braking down gggrrr! but ive now learnt how to use the pioneer cdj's.. they are the dogs bollocks! im currently selling all my vinyl on ebay to buy a pair.. or put towards a pair! as ive now recorded all my collection to high quailty mp3 and saved them to a hard drive and burnt them all to cd's!.. god its so much cheaper that paying £5-6 a choon when you can download them for £1.50.

Right any intrest in my car? !!!! lol :lol: :lol:

tomble

ideal, i cant get enough of my cd's now!

I bought a set of cdj1000's, alot of money but worth every penny :D

Cheers mate, good luck witht he sale

Tom

T

Tim_GTIR

Found it, very nice mate might be able 2 see it this weekend if thats ok?cheers mate

M

m34ts_pulsar

im needing to sell my car now as soon as possible.. may even put it on Egay.. ill take £3600 for a quick sale.. any offers?

cheerz AL.;-)