Cat query?

A

Andybtsn

I came to take my cat off yesterday and unbolted two bolts, couldnt get the other two off god dammit.

Think I'll get garage to remove it and install met decat pipe.

What's the wire that goes to the cat?

A

Andybtsn

Although to be fair, I didn't have a clue what the wire was so I wouldn't of been better of searching for it neither, but thanks.

Question answered.

A

AJ4

lol, no problem, just imagine though how many times that same question has been asked over the years ;) :D

J

jpward

gee amazing people would ask this :lol:

But if i were you mate id try some old fashoned heat as in go for a drive in the car and use some wd40 or similar to free the nuts and be smart like me and always use SS bolts on the exhaust makes life so much easier in the long run! ;-)

paz

AJ4 said:
lol, no problem, just imagine though how many times that same question has been asked over the years ;) :D
Its even more popular than the oil or 1 bar question at the minute :lol:

Paz

O

Odin

Leave the bloke alone you bullies, If he doesn't know what its called how can he do a search ;-) , And we all know by now that the search function is about as much use and a nun in a brothel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob :thumbsup:

A

AJ4

your absolutely right Rob, the search function only brought up 500 different topics for 'cat sensor'.. :(

O

Odin

AJ4 said:
your absolutely right Rob, the search function only brought up 500 different topics for 'cat sensor'.. :(

:shock: only 500 mate :doh: .

But then you knew to call it a cat sensor ;-) and for all you know this chap might not be the sharpest tool in the tool box :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

A

AJ4

what, a sensor that plugs into the cat is called a 'cat sensor' ??

not having a go at him, but in the last few days that same question has been asked about 4 times ;)

P

papdog

It is a cat temperature sensor. Well that's what I was told anyway...

Graham

T

Trent

its just connected to a light on your dash that illuminates when your cat is at a certain temperature. :lol:

i was told its so you dont park over dry grass and cause a fire or something:der:

A

AJ4

aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh :( :lol::lol:

Ross

O

Odin

aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh :roll: :roll:

Rob