Carpet wanted please

M

modifiede36m3

Hi Guys I am looking for a very good condiiton 'R' interior carpet. let me know what you have

Cheers
Steve
07944 138919

mad max

neil240z said:
got some quality axminster, its green with flowers on but im sure it would look great!....;)
Would that be bottle green or lime green ,need it to match my slippers lol

neil240z

modifiede36m3 said:
You got nothing else to do?
now now, wheres your sense of humour!!?

If you use your loaf fella and look on the forum, pulsarboby breaks lots of cars and i am sure he will have some decent carpets, drop him a PM, he is also very reasonable on price for a trader.

BR

Neil

O

Odin

neil240z said:
now now, wheres your sense of humour!!?

I'm afraid it is the way the new membership seems to be going :doh: :roll: , Not one of them blesses with the common sense they where born with :der: .

Rob

M

modifiede36m3

Excuse me??? I asked a question. I am looking for a carpet for my car. All I expected was a sensible adult answer? Not much to ask is it? Or is it?

Steve

O

Odin

modifiede36m3 said:
Excuse me??? I asked a question. I am looking for a carpet for my car. All I expected was a sensible adult answer? Not much to ask is it? Or is it?

Steve

I think you should go over to the anal old fashioned tech site mate, They're all flat caps and pipes so you should fit in nicely, Oh and devoid of all humour so perfect ;-) .

Rob

M

modifiede36m3

Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe you should be promoting the forum with a good attitude and not act like a complete prick!!!

Steve

John

modifiede36m3 said:
Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe you should be promoting the forum with a good attitude and not act like a complete prick!!!

Steve
Oh dear, *waits for annihilation to begin*

O

Odin

modifiede36m3 said:

Steve

Oh deary me you are indeed one very sad individual :doh: , You've made my point for me, Stick to fleabay in future dude ;-) .

Rob

M

modifiede36m3

Why cant you just get an answer to your questions on forums..

Steve

neil240z

we did answer your question, send pulsarboby a PM.

If you think about it people dont really save carpets from their cars as they very rarely get asked for.

and Steve, lighten up fella, a sense of humour is defo needed on this forum!!