Car plans for 2013

Mad

lol no more windups about the gtr and age thing then dan but you really should grow old gracefully:lol:

yep will sort it all out in a couple weeks when im back from supping beer and cocktails by the pool......towie style:lol:
Towie style lol.

red reading

yep i was thinking gtx3076r or any other fast spooling 500 er available

my engine is fully forged ported head etc.
Either a billet wheel 3076 (Blouch xtr wheel ) or a gtx3576..... Good response and upto 600bhpzzzzz from both..

kirko

Either a billet wheel 3076 (Blouch xtr wheel ) or a gtx3576..... Good response and upto 600bhpzzzzz from both..
600bhpzzzzzzzzzz sounds good i aim to save up £6000zzzzzzzzz for a gearbox too this year might even sell my bmw to fund it
but that might be a bit hasty

bracpan

There are going to be a lot of competition GTiR's for sale in 2013...Mine will be going as well.

I was seriously thinking of a Skyline of some sort but I am going Libra so will have more freedom to do as I want.

The Latest GTR is a great choice and is already proving almost imposible to beat on track...Look forward to see what you get

Phil

Sell both competition GTiRs and get a 2012 GTR.

dencon

Phil. Had a look at a gtr today, but I think the boot is too small for the clubs and trolly, so I think it is going to have to be a new model RS4. With a supercharger on top it is possible to get 600 + from it . Back in 2001 I competed for a couple of years with a Quattro Sports converted RS4, and this was a fantastic car in the wet, running on the early goodyear f1 tyres. Quick in the dry too. This was Quoted to be the fastest estate car ever to leave Ramsey,IOM.

bracpan

Den
RS4 Could be very interesting, I remember you tetting me about it before. Still think the GTR would be the quicker package overall but would be fantastic if the RS4 was as quick and suppries a few people...good luck and look foward to seeing how you get on.
Happy New Year
Phil
PS or get a cheap estate car for Golf and get a GTR for the track?

Last edited:

dencon

Phil.
Still have the 22B in the garage, only comes out when its dry,which almost means never. Mot last June, done 46 miles since.
Happy new year.
Den.

bracpan

Den

I thought you sold the 22B, I would imagine its a good investment as not many round. Almost are rare as sunny days?

Restoring my Sunny 2.0e Gti from stripped racer, back to oem looks inside/ outside. With Sr20ve + t engine pushing a sensible 360bhp. :)
Only a handful left now so got to keep hold of her.

Last edited: