Buying a FMIC and Emanage Soon

Gray

I'm going to be buying a Hybrid front mount kit and a Greddy e-manage over the next few weeks which will cost around £600-700.

My spec so far is
HKS Filter
Mongoose Exhaust
HKS Plugs
Walbro
Greddy Profec B Spec 1
Helix Organic Clutch 350lb/ft rated

So adding a FMIC and Emanage I'm just wondering on a guestimate on how much BAR my setup could hold, I'm running the fabled 1 bar at the moment car is running sweet with no problems so time to upgrade.
I'm thinking maybe 1.4 bar? Anything else I could need to add to the setup?

Cheers Guys

GTiR_Mic

Alright mate, I have just got a bigger front mount for mine also the E-manage Ultimate (also bigger injectors & Map Sensor) Im looking to run 1.7-1.8 bar (Should max the turbo capabilities) you should be able to run 1.4 bar through it ok.

Mic

C

Crazy

1.8bar :shock:

Make sure you post up the results mate :)

Gray: 1.4bar should be fine as long as its set up correctly :wink:

GTiR_Mic

I will post them up mate but bearing in mind that the turbo is only rated to 400bhp.

1.8 bar would be as far as it would go, if i remember right it would be about 398bhp, I would be happy with 370 maybe 380.

Mic

C

Crazy

GTiR_Mic said:
I will post them up mate but bearing in mind that the turbo is only rated to 400bhp.

1.8 bar would be as far as it would go, if i remember right it would be about 398bhp, I would be happy with 370 maybe 380.

Mic
398bhp sounds excellent but 380 sounds more realistic :D

Good luck mate :wink:

C

Crazy

Sorry to say this mate but Hi-Teq will not set you up to 1.4bar on standard pistons mate, they only set their rebuilt engines with forged pistons to 1.5-1.6bar :(

Gray

Crazy said:
Sorry to say this mate but Hi-Teq will not set you up to 1.4bar on standard pistons mate, they only set their rebuilt engines with forged pistons to 1.5-1.6bar :(
Whys that then?

I got RC Developments and DP Motorsport near me aswell
RC Developments are 72 quid including vat for an hours labour though :!:

Not sure about DP but they dont touch Greddy stuff do they?
They only like dealing with Apexi?

Surely Hiteq would set me up for 1.4 bar if I wanted them to av spoke to them a few times they seem like sound guys.

GTiR_Mic

The guy that had the feature with his son in JTuner has an Emange. Can't remember his name (Sure someone will help out there) but he got his mapped some where down south.

Mic

C

Crazy

GTiR_Mic said:
The guy that had the feature with his son in JTuner has an Emange. Can't remember his name (Sure someone will help out there) but he got his mapped some where down south.

Mic
That would be Turbilo (GTIROC) or Turbine (GTIR MODIFIERS)

I had mine mapped to 1.4bar by Thor Engineering, give Ian a bell at Hi Teq and see what he says as he may just say its up to you :wink:

Gray

I'll get someone to do it surely either DP RC or Hiteq will sort me out
Might just have to pay an extra 50-100 quid labour.

GTiR_Mic

Crazy said:
GTiR_Mic said:

Mic
That would be Turbilo (GTIROC) or Turbine (GTIR MODIFIERS)

I had mine mapped to 1.4bar by Thor Engineering, give Ian a bell at Hi Teq and see what he says as he may just say its up to you :wink:
Cheers fella :D

Give Turbilo a quick PM as well mate, always gives you more options.

Mic

Gray

I've emailed Ian @ Hiteq hopefully he'll get back to me this afternoon.
Hopefully he'll be sound about it I wouldn't see why not its better than me taking the money to DP who I cant stand.

C

Crazy

Gray said:
I've emailed Ian @ Hiteq hopefully he'll get back to me this afternoon.
Hopefully he'll be sound about it I wouldn't see why not its better than me taking the money to DP who I cant stand.
I suppose so but you will have to see what he says first :wink:

And tell him to hurry up with my engine :p :lol:

Gray

LOL will do
Its only a 15 minute drive for me to there
Been up there 3 or 4 times now

Theres always about 12-15 pulsars in there, they must be making some money.

Are there any problems I should look out for when running 1.4BAR? Like is the turbo likely to go quickly or any wear an tear on anything running this bar?

C

Crazy

Gray said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GREDDY-E-MANAGE-EMANAGE-WITH-INJECTOR-IGNITION-HARNESS_W0QQitemZ8030986645QQcategoryZ43120QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Is this everything I need? 2 Harnesses or do I need more?

Or am I best gettin the ultimate?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GREDDY-E-MANA...ryZ43120QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
The 2 harnesses are all you need and maybe a pressure sensor in the future if you decide to up the boost any further :wink:

The E-Manage Ultimate has more functions/options but the blue E-Manage will be fine for your set up :D

Gray

So just need standard emanage with injector and ignition harness?
Sweet as a nut!

Can't wait to get the stuff get it on and running

Got a rolling road day on March 25th so hoping to have it done for then
2 months it should easy be done