Broken Or Noisey Gearbox

STU4X4

Hi, Yes I Must Me Mad Or Stupid But Im After A Gearbox With Noisey Bearings Or Syncro`s Etc To Do A Rebuild On.

No Silly Prices Please.

Pm Me With What You Have, How Much And Where You Are?

Stu

STU4X4

Well Ive Only Had One Pm About This, Cant Beleive There Is Only One Broken Or Noisey Pulsar Box Out There?

I Want To Rebuild One With New Bearings, Syncros Etc And Keep It Ready As A Spare, The Idea Was That Should Anyone Else Need One (we Know They Can Break) I Would Offer It To Them For The Cost Of The Bits I Put On It On An Exchange Basis.

Thats Why I Need Broken Ones, If Ones Broke A Casing And The Other A Gear They Can Easily Be Used To Make A Good One And So On But I Need Somewhere To Start And Not At An Extortionate Price.

Just Trying To Give A Little Back As Ive Had A Lot Of Help Of Here In Such A Short Time.

johnsy

iv got a broken box thats being taken off in a couple of weeks, the casing is well fooked ,not sure wot damage has been done to gearset yet but if your interested pm me

gtirneil

I can get you a broken gearbox, for £50 if thats cheap enough, it has problems going into 4th gear sometimes.

STU4X4

KF79GTIR said:
Where are you located in the country Stu?
IM IN CHESTER/NORTH WALES MATE. TRAVELLING DONT BOTHER ME FOR THE RIGHT PART AT THE RIGHT PRICE!

WHY`D YOU ASK??

GTi-R23

Nice one Stu, you may be able to look into the casing weakness and come up with some sort of bracing as a lot of people seem to have broken boxes this way.

At least i know i can happily side step the clutch at 5k and not have to worry when a load of twisted gear components drop onto the floor seconds later and I'm still stationary :lol:

STU4X4

Hi guys, well im bumping this post back up as i still dont have any gearboxes!!

it started off well with a few offers but now im getting no replies to pm`s to sort out buying them.

so heres trying again, anything considered, pm me.

stu