Brakes & Alloy Help Needed!

Johneh

This may be a really daft question but I just need to know if these will fit ok on the pulsar ;)

Im thinking of getting the following brake kit:
Hi Spec Motorsport 285/24mm Billet 4 Conversion Kit
That kit is for 2 wheels I assume, would that kit fit on the back of the pulsar as well as the front?!

The alloys they'll be going under will be:
Rota Slipstreams
Im not sure if the alloys offset is too much, how would this affect the car?

Thanks in advance all ;)

Johneh

I'll get the brakes from norris designs probably, as they do the same kit. And the alloys from rare-rims.co.uk.. so prolly looking a week max when I get the money to order :D

Johneh

abyss said:
just had a look at the wheel doesn't look like they come in the right pcd.
How come? I thought 4x100 was ok? They also do 4x114.3. Which is right for the pulsar? What spacers would I need to change the offset? Really daft questions but I dont wanna buy some alloys that I cant use!!

Those brakes look good.. rather be paying £800 than nearly double that! :D

Thanks for the advice all.

C

Chris G

yeah, the 4x100 bit is right, its the offset that isn't. Think they do them in et45 and et38 but not et40/42 like a pulsar. The 45's will bring the wheel closer into the arch and the 38 will be further out, but with some 3mm spacers then the 45's will sit in the correct place:)

Try www.rarerims.co.uk, and ask them about it, they can sort you spacers too if you want them :)

Johneh

Nice one matey, cheers for that :D Cleared it up for me, I'll be ordering from rarerims as their prices aren't bad at all! When I get round to ordering them I'll put some piccys up.