brake upgrade

JIMMYBACK

Re: brakes

mohsan said:
i still cant make up my mind, all i know is i am a hard driver so would like good brakes, but APs are way out of my £££ pockets. Im thinking wilwoods but am hearing mixed views. I need to be talking to someone whos had their stoppers for more then a year or 2, that work and ill most probly go for theirs, considering i have 16 inch superlegeras with 205/45/16 tyres if that helps
im in the same boat bro decisions decisions :shock: :wink:

hmmm

How about some feedback from the people who purshased the Wilwoods on the Group Buy? How you guys finding those brakes?

mohsan

brakes

how about people telling us about their brakes after years or a year, ofcourse new fresh brakews will be better

R

Red Rice rocket

Yes the kits from Godspeed for 16" wheels are the 308mm ones , with either Brembo calipers , or they now use the AP 7600 4 pot calipers , the AP kits are £850 complete , and the brembo ones are £795

These are the calipers used

You get a choice of Mintex M1144 , Ferodo DS2500 or Red stuff ceramics pads with them

R

Red Rice rocket

if you wish to do an up to date search ask on the subaru forums as this is the cars we mostly do brakes for , or ask Gary from GtiR spares as he sells our kits , or Caleb who runs this site as he has a set fitted to his car , I did have a reputation many years ago for being slow on deliveries but after spend a fortune on CNC machines dont usually have any problems , we do have the odd glitch , I'm only human.
But before saying this and that please get an up to date opinion

Cheers Ian

W

willson

That was bascially what i had heard, glad to hear you sorted your problems now :)

O

Odin

Re: brakes

mohsan said:
thankyou i think where getting somewhere now, god speed it is

You still wasting people's time with bl00dy brake upgrade questions :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .

Tw@t :roll:

rob

Keira

i reckon he must've considered just about every possible set up by now :roll:

theres nothing like considering all the options :lol:

B

blugtirboy

i have hi spec 325mm kit with 4 pots i'd recommend them ,but there
with 17's