brake master cylinder stopper

Keira

i take it i'm right in thinking that all it is is basically a bracket with a bolt that winds down and wedges the master cylinder against the bulkhead preventing flex ???

cant find one for the 'r' :(

but think i know where i can find parts needed to make one, only problem i can see is that the master cylinder is further from the strut turret than on the s14 shown.

00sid

yeah, no one makes one for the r. this could be a good idea to make some.
you might be able to mount it to the strut brace, as i have seen some like that before.

give me a shout if you need any welding or machining done 8)

Keira

8) will do si,

have a proper look tomorrow, got a day off to go on early morning combat manouvres with discodave

try and get a mock up knocked up in the afternoon

JIMMYBACK

i think i have one on my already :D its got a greed sticker on it.so when i get home ill take somes piccys n post em on here :D

Keira

had a look today at daves car and a chat with al and reckon it can be done and mounted to the turret 8)

Als actually got one he made up, i'll try and get a mock up sorted at the weekend, i was to busy taking apart * a new bosch knock sensor :roll: and lost interest

* read taking apart as fooking up :lol:

GINGA

I've got the real thing on the black R :wink: dunno what make it is though must get round to swopping it onto the grey one 8)

Keira

they both look like they bolt in the same place, dont think it will be that hard to something like that made up 8)

even for a mong like myself :lol:

cheers fellas

O

Odin

So is anybody going to make some of these up :?: Or is it going to be like every other thing on hear that never get's made :roll: .

rob

JIMMYBACK

vpulsar said:
So is anybody going to make some of these up :?: Or is it going to be like every other thing on hear that never get's made :roll: .

rob
well if theres enough interest i will make enquires :D

A

AZ STE

Nice Pictures never heard of these before will have to make one.Does the master cylinder actually flex that mutch on the bulkhead? I will put a DTI on the end and press the brake hard and see what the deflection is.Wonder wether the clutch would also gain with one of these

ashills

gingas gonna let me have a look at the stopper on his car when he swaps them over so i will see what we can lash up and let u all know

Keira

vpulsar said:
rob
its in the process of being sorted,

know what you mean though, all talk and no action seems to happen quite alot :roll: