boost controller

keggles2001

has anyone on here had much expierience with the greddy E-01 boost controller?are they any good i have always had apexi in my other R's with no probs but just fancied a change

azboy

my friend has 1 and is very good, mainly for the use with the blue emanage as it plugs into it but can be used on its own

keggles2001

Thats what i have been told i am planning on getting emanage as well at some point so it seems to make good sense to get the E01

Fusion Ed

As mentioned bear in mind that it works with just e-manage blue. It cannot communicate with the ultimate.

keggles2001

someone has advised me to use use an apexi boost controller as they are better than the greddy unit so now i'm a little unsure as what to use does anyone know if the greddy has similar features to the apexi

A

a11ova

imo there isny a great deal of differnece between them all. They all do the same job really and the only time your gonna notice is if your running a big spec engine. Im a strong believer in you get what ya pay for altho in some cases its not always the case

MORF114

can the greddy e-01 control boost levels the same as the apexi unit can different boost levels through rev range and different gears etc?