boost controler

S

s18rra

im after a boost controller to go to the next step on my r, has to be complete set up and ready to be installed straight into my r without having to buy any parts for it.
so tell me what you got, blitz, greddy, apexi ect.

thanks

steve

gtir_pimp

look on ebay. there are loads to choose from at low prices. thought you were after a bleed valve the other day?

Garef

I just got an Apexi s-afc (blue screen) off of Ebay for £41 the other day. There are bargains to be found. Try to find something that ends in the afternoon rather than the evening when more people will be online.

S

s18rra

i was after a bleed valve but just thought i might aswell buy a bosst controller as i will need 1 in the near future.
what make/models are out there that are good?

I may be selling my Greddy Profec B-Spec II. Most people out there will tell you what an excellent controller these are. PM me if you're interested. It wouldn't be available for 2-3 weeks though.

lee lee

Major_Sarcasm said:
I may be selling my Greddy Profec B-Spec II. Most people out there will tell you what an excellent controller these are. PM me if you're interested. It wouldn't be available for 2-3 weeks though.

is this for sale yet mate?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Plenty of JDM units on eBay if you're prepared to wait for them to arrive. They seem to mainly be HKS, but there's a few Apexi and Greddy there too.

gunmetalgtir

Garef said:
I just got an Apexi s-afc (blue screen) off of Ebay for £41 the other day. There are bargains to be found. Try to find something that ends in the afternoon rather than the evening when more people will be online.
An SAFC isn't a boost controller mate! :doh: :lol:

JAMMA

I think hes trying to say that you can get stuff off Ebay cheap if you look hard enough and was using the SAFC he bought as an example.

gunmetalgtir

J44MAA said:
I think hes trying to say that you can get stuff off Ebay cheap if you look hard enough and was using the SAFC he bought as an example.
Yeah seems like it! :oops:

It would help if I could read posts properly! :doh: Too early in the morning I think!! :lol: