blue pulsar.

gtireric

hi guys havnt been on for a while. just on with buying another r. anyone know anything about this car..reg no... H903kdb its a blue one its in riston in lancashire at jdm sports and performance

Last edited:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Hi, welcome back.

I recognise that registration for some reason, no idea why unless I've seen it locally.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Been in the uk since 2001 and is registered as blue!
I'm sure I've seen that car before, have you bought it yet?

gtireric

thanks for the welcome. no i havnt bought it yet, going to look at it today. its meant to be modified a bit, running 350bhp with dyno printout. ive not heard of jdm sports and performance before. im doing a deal on my, am i allowed to say evo 6 on here lol. sorry.:cry: my last pulsar was miles better than this thing i have now so thought i would try get another one.:-D

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
thanks for the welcome. no i havnt bought it yet, going to look at it today. its meant to be modified a bit, running 350bhp with dyno printout. ive not heard of jdm sports and performance before. im doing a deal on my, am i allowed to say evo 6 on here lol. sorry.:cry: my last pulsar was miles better than this thing i have now so thought i would try get another one.:-D

Are you north west based?

I would recommend having a good look around the "for sale" section on our site, see what is on there.

JDM Sports, just sounds like a crap name for a car sales showroom, I see them all the time when I was looking for a car a few months back, but when I checked them out they were nothing to do with sports or performance, just "flash" business names to get peoples interest.

I'd see what other cars are about the area or county, don't buy the 1st one you see (obviously) and try and get a good base car, anyone can buy a modified example, but if its foundations are crap then it will cost you much more that you'd think.

No problems with Evo 6's, I was at the MLR trackday last week at Oulton Park :hide:

gtireric

ok, thanks for the info. im in north yorkshire. viewing is put off till monday now so ill have a good luck about.

hks-r

How many names does that company trade under lol

c performance
performance union
ralliart nw

they have around 9 different names

Last edited:

pulsar350R

it probably sounds to good to be true

ave seen that car advertised for a while now, and the priced has reduced since i first say it a few months back