blitz spec s

youngsyp

That's fairy muff but, most people want a boost controller to be able to hold constant boost :wink: I guess it's just coz I haven't had time to have a good play and set it up properly. I'm sure it is capable of holding the boost, I just need to find someone with experience of the unit who know's how to get it to achieve that !

As for what you want out of a unit, a good proportion of the functions on the AVCR are focused around 2 wheel drive cars i.e. gear related boost etc.. So, you'll never be able to use them all on the R. However, some of the functions are very useful for the R so, it's up to the individual. Pay's you deniro, takes your chances :wink:

mattygti-r

youngsyp said:
That's fairy muff but, most people want a boost controller to be able to hold constant boost :wink: I guess it's just coz I haven't had time to have a good play and set it up properly. I'm sure it is capable of holding the boost, I just need to find someone with experience of the unit who know's how to get it to achieve that !

As for what you want out of a unit, a good proportion of the functions on the AVCR are focused around 2 wheel drive cars i.e. gear related boost etc.. So, you'll never be able to use them all on the R. However, some of the functions are very useful for the R so, it's up to the individual. Pay's you deniro, takes your chances :wink:
yep totally agree,

if you know how to work the avcr etc must be good but its got too many functions on there to give my car any benefit thtaswhy i wont choose it when i up the boost

JIMMYBACK

just buy one cos it look pretty :D o and its a part time boost controller too :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: