Blitz FMIC

SUSS8

I thought I would try my luck, looking for a blitz FMIC.

Just msg me if one is available or if anyone has anymore info on these would be great!

Muss

Last edited:

Yodi

I had one on my gtir 8 years ago with a td06, was very impressed by the set up and build quality puts cheap ones to shame. I've got one from a 200sx but the pipe work doesn't back on itself like it should for the gtir.

SUSS8

If I can't find a Gtir specific, I might look for another but I'm hoping I can find one for a Resonable price.

lakeview

if sent in 2 parcels postage might be cheaper,but will still be pricey.would have thought there were a few intercoolers for sale closer to you though

rob

Yodi

just tried parcel2go with guesstimate sizes and weight and its £120 just for postage :( There must be something nearer to you

SUSS8

There was a blitz cooler (in photo) but when I went to see it, it was in fairly tough state and he had a/c condensers and other R parts stacked on top of it. Was fairly bent and what not.

Just like the size of the cooler and pipe run on the blitz compare to other ones I have seen.

lakeview

try a company called WORLDWIDE PARCEL SERVICES they were £100 cheaper than parcel2go when i tried posting a bumper to the usa

rob