Blackest black?

smiddy

hi guy's, my cars going in for a respray next week. i know kh3 is a good black but is there any blacker? just looking for few ideas before i talk to my sprayer.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
There is only one thing blacker... the black of pure evil! :twisted:

Probably if you want it to look like all light and colour is sucked into it, you need to go less glossy (as that just reflects the light back); I'm just not sure how good a matt colour would look in reality. - Scary at night time I'd guess.

smiddy

There is only one thing blacker... the black of pure evil! :twisted::twisted:
Thats exactly the black i'm after!!

How about the Merc black paint or the new Audi black paint there cars in black seem to look so evil and have a really deep dark finish.
But to be honest the KH3 black will look deep and dark in a fresh spray jon compared to the original KH3 on the pulsar/

I want to get my Black pulsar re-sprayed but im not going black now im going for something different.

turugtir

Base black is the blackest you can go.

Every colour from an automaker would have some blue, pearl, metallic, as it happens with white, but base white is the cleanest white and base black is the darkest one.

What you have to worry is about cleaning, black shows any imperfections and if it's a little bit dirty it would look dull.